2014 New Years Nerd Infest: Plague

2014 New Years Nerd Infest: Plague

A Poem by Juton
"

A Nerdy unto Geek New Poetic Years Social Prose Commentary

"
 Fortress debt enthroned tomb of enchanted fragments of hurricane Smaug broke hope down before the dais of Sith Onyxia's foul breath forecasted a rain of Pip the dragon fire.

    Destiny Link's fairy fire crystal orb shooting sword parried the Orchid Lightsabre of agent Samuel Fury as the tri-force cheat inherited code melted away green over black screen text of the matrix as Neo and Cloud called in the 47 Ronin to join the strife against the apprentices was dark lord Sephiroth.

    Bastion spoke the never endng's name when Archimonde retaliated upon Kil'jaeden before the oblivion warlock's crimson blood tap throne once violated by the disease of hope as the children of a warcraft allied earth lay siege to the back of the defiler's lost chaotic pet Death-X Wing, the final boss of a Star that never less than 1/3 an algorithm  plausible story Lucas unboarded himself to recast the dye that should have been left a trilogy...!

    Volume contagion notch off throbbing aspirations of mute eardrums limits as the consciousness drones the black Mordor speech of gunmetal post angst hard nerdcore music before the internal witness desiring all awareness fall asleep, Back hypothetically forever into the blue tattoo polygon shaped heart pill beyond digital black unreadable transcripts of ancient ocean imperial jade green texts never messaged over obsidian jet onyx shade royal egg navy shelled blue screen error affliction impression state of the in achievable second no luck afforded chance at a resurrection!

In earnest anticipation of,

© 2014 Juton


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on January 1, 2014
Last Updated on January 1, 2014
Tags: #NewYears2014, #NewYears, #SpokenwordisLife, #poetry

Author

Juton
Juton

Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom



About
Algorithymns Poetry™ is a digitally distributed poetry project of nerdity, sharing to inspire equality, learning & creativity for the purpose of ending prejudice, social stigmas & bullying. more..

Writing
Hive Mind L II Hive Mind L II

A Poem by Juton