Is it really so difficult to be a woman?

Is it really so difficult to be a woman?

A Story by Jyoti Yadav
"

Why now a days everyone thinks being woman is difficult?

"

No…………!!!

It’s not hard to be women. God has created women and men both. But the duties and responsibilities for men and women are decided on this earth.

Now days we talk lot about women empowerment. Women themselves are so concerned about their empowerment.

Women work outside their homes.

Women earn like men do.

Women do business, jobs, fight, social work, art, boxing, playing outdoor games and all.

They are doing excellent in every area where men are doing. Even many women left men behind.

Now this is not only what God has decided as their role and responsibilities. But Yes, God has given such a super power to women that they only can give birth to a child which a man can’t.

Women have such a supreme power because she can do anything a man can do along with bringing a new life into this world which a men can’t do.

I know many of you must be thinking that men are also part of bringing a new life into this world. Yes, very true…..!!!! But power to give birth is only given to women.

Today’s women has been so busy in competing with men that they have forgotten that why God has given this power to them only?

God has given this power to women because they can only make this world a beautiful place to live for their children. They can nurture best their children in every aspect. They can give the best etiquette and best knowledge. They can create a best foundation for their children’s childhood. Only a woman can make her child a man full of love, respect, sensibility, etiquette, power and a good characterized person.

May be that’s why God has created women to give birth to a child. But today’s women have somehow forgotten their prime responsibility with which they are born. They are so busy in competing with the world of men.

Why she needs to do so ……??????

When she is already with supreme powers……!!!!

William Golding has said rightly:

I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.”

© 2016 Jyoti Yadav


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on December 21, 2016
Last Updated on December 21, 2016
Tags: Women

Author

Jyoti Yadav
Jyoti Yadav

Gurgaon, Sector- 3A, India



Writing