Tragedies

Tragedies

A Poem by Kevin
"

A poem/tale of U.S tragedies.

"
Once upon a time in a great land, there was a man who promised to bring peace to it's people. He traveled the land and taught people to live in harmony and be at peace with each other. He marched with an even more respect man who taught of peace and love. But with great men comes enemies. And in this great man's peak he was killed by an evil soldier and the land became scrambled...
Running out to open fields 
And people going home.
Waiting for the sunrise to come
People feel alone
Give 'em all a big surprise and shoot Jack in the head
Now the USA is singing
A song for the dead
A song for the dead
A song for the dead...
In time, the land moved on. Decades later, a smart man came out and expressed his views. This wiseman was cast from society for saying truths people didn't want to know. But later on, two youths from a small town committed murder and this wiseman was the scapegoat and soon was being threatened by death from the people in this now poisoned land.
Oh, small town in USA, you've come  place the blame.
Oh, Manson,  you're the contestant in this game.
But where were they?
Where were they?
When it came crashing down? 

© 2014 Kevin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on February 5, 2014
Last Updated on February 5, 2014

Author

Kevin
Kevin

Columbia, SC



About
Hi I'm (name censored) but my Pen-name is Kevin. I mostly write comedies and screenplays (with my friends). I'm inspired by movies and music (Green Day, MCR!!!!, and others.) more..

Writing