"Dawn's Heart"

"Dawn's Heart"

A Poem by KalebG (Cry Faux)
"

"The emotion of two hearts which are seeking for life and love."

"

“Dawn’s Heart”

Inspired from the song:  Lullaby

From Artist: One Republic

Written by: KG3UNFORGN

 

She waits outside looking at the moon, trying to find her reflection in the giant planet.

Her brown skin and eyes embedded the love of her family of which she came from.

The cold out the night sky rushed through her skin, giving her a feeling that she was alone.

Alone, she was

The lighting bugs even sensed the foremost pain from which she had experienced.

They buzzed and lighted around her, making a sun that compares to the warmth of the scarlet blood that was flowing through her veins.

She closed in on her knees and began to stir away, but I touched her cold shoulder telling her everything is okay.

I sat next by her, gazing into her view, telling her the stories of wonderful tunes.

The chill of the wind, hit a bud of a rose that tangled nearby.

A sweet comment I made to her, giving her heart new life.

She tears in smiles that seem impossible to find, thanking me for the words that she found where kind.

As little as we talk and walk together with pride, we both know our hearts love one another, and won’t deny the inspiration we find.

Every word we speak corrupts our love’s reality, but it is the contact of silence that brings the justice of our love to rest.

How long shall I wait to bear to look at her slim black hair, and at least be able to say you’re beautiful?

She leaned on my shoulder and tugged my arms with hers.

The feeling of comfort came over me like the hearth of a thousand springs and summers.

I am glad am the comfort she needed, to reframe from her pain.

This moment may end with our thoughts well drilled into the ground, but I know our love we lived will echo through eternity.

With concluding words to bring up the dawn we both feel, I hear the sound of sleeping beside my right side.

I laughed at the hum of her awake, but knowing her heart is not ready to fill the gap.

I continue to cry in stillness at the sound of my aching heart which will love her ceaselessly.

 

© 2010 KalebG (Cry Faux)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really and truly amazing poem. Great emotion, too. Keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago


The poem is amazing. The emotion of love is described with kindness and gentleness. I like the feeling of the poem. To know contentment is rare and we need to hold on tight. A very good ending to a excellent poem. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


This would be awesome!
A prose type thing that would hold a lot of raw emotion! This would be excellent as spoken word! xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow! You know not may pieces move me.. Or take my breath away. But this one did! It not only took my breath away, it actually hit me right in the middle and I felt each and every word sear into my thoughts.. This was absolutely fantastic. And your ending line? Another huge WOW!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is absolutely beautiful! I always look forward to reading your next writing. I'm impressed your writing has improved deeply. This is amazing and such raw emotion, Nice Job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 25, 2010
Last Updated on October 25, 2010

Author

KalebG (Cry Faux)
KalebG (Cry Faux)

Kansas City, KS



About
I am a teen writer, and college student, who passion is to tell my life through imagination. hoping to become a Game Designer, working with sqaure enix. I create these poems, when i need to c.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Smiles Smiles

A Poem by Tate Morgan