Beautiful 4th

Beautiful 4th

A Poem by KalebG (Cry Faux)
"

The person you're constantly comparing yourself to doesn't exist. You do, and you're beautiful.

"

Beautiful 4th

Written By: kaleb G. Berry

 

The person you're constantly comparing yourself to doesn't exist. You do, and you're beautiful.

I constantly say as I write the word on her wrist. There haven’t a smile coming from her day since of dawn. It is a shame what some foreign witchcraft some men have done.

The frown on her face turns to a fragile place, as I see a tear running at a very slow pace.

Closing her eyes in the seeming sun light, so they won’t burn, or maybe that is my excuse for reciting the birds that sung with the beautiful queen of the sun.

I stop writing the word on her wrist, since it reminded one of a last kiss.  She opens her eyes and a brown iris shone with bliss.

The sight that I saw was the sight of my own; her reflection in mines is just as good as her own.

I wanting to comfort her with the feeling of my heart, but I knew that would tears us apart.

The swarm of files swarm in her head, she laid it down as it begins to mentally bleed. The rope is tightening around my neck; I can feel it defeating me at life like a grand master at chess.

A sigh came across the other side of a shallow bride; the words flicker out “If you think so” and then I humbly replied.

“You always were the beauty of my heart that made a broken instrument work; a beauty that replenishes a soul more graceful than God told you so. Nothing you say will change my mind, I looked at you deep inside. Seeing a power that is feared with just a gentle tone, it remains fragile but also it stands bold. It is your heart that makes everything a reality.  Nothing more nothing less, that what makes you a beautiful princess.”

She shakes her head, as she lifts from rest. A smile dances, but soon it lay back down at an original face that it expressed.

It seems that there was a ghost swarming around our presence; casting back and forth a dance of words that were worth more than a thousand Christmas presents.

Slumber came upon the face of her and relaxed the mind. I looked like a fool compare to something that divine. The hand reaches out with no fear that floated in time.

A clutch fist attached to my hand with someone so sweet, I hoped it would never unbind.

I wanted to kiss this girl that never would be mine.  I made no move in the real situation, instead I dreamt about the false love and dedication.

This was a fate that from the start I would be able to dictate, my only broken bones I could see through my own holes.

There was an angel next by me that tried to teach me how to fly. The hard way; I remember her saying “babe you have to make your own wings to reach the blue skies.”  As the words went by and the moment of passion began to die, a rendering tear drop came from deep inside.

I could not understand what this was, a heart break or a magic that turns to dust. The light in my eyes flared at her sleeping trials. The jury of my heart rules guilty for love and compassion, so tender that the tears that rain came to a smile.

I knew I would never leave her side, even with damaging winds can’t throw me off this hurdle of a mile. It must come to an end to a long journey that a beautiful woman now awoke with a pleasant style.

When I saw, I smiled and said you’re beautiful while having the eyes of a child.

She thoughtfully kissed me with a word of silence,   and spoke “thank you” and gave me a hug of a cherished compliance.

The tiredness in her eyes worn out from a war; my heartfelt sore as the beauty walked out the girl I adore. I knew hurt and pain had come but I was a foolish person wanting for more. The cold walks in like the remembrance of December the fourth.

 

© 2011 KalebG (Cry Faux)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A amazing story. I like the way you described a emotion of knowing beauty and appreciated it. I like the detail and the very good ending. A outstanding poem. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

412 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 25, 2011
Last Updated on February 25, 2011

Author

KalebG (Cry Faux)
KalebG (Cry Faux)

Kansas City, KS



About
I am a teen writer, and college student, who passion is to tell my life through imagination. hoping to become a Game Designer, working with sqaure enix. I create these poems, when i need to c.. more..

Writing