Deserved

Deserved

A Poem by K.S.78

Deserved

K.S. 6/09/13

 

 

I once wrote,

like you did,

so short,

that when I,

broke it down again,

pretty isn’t close,

so long ago,

my  chance to live.

.

.

.

© 2013 K.S.78


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow...so nice and sweet write. A short piece and a beautiful piece came directly from your heart once again.1001/100 :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


"It was a stolen moment, that's all I could tell you about it. I didn't know what it was that I couldn't put my fingers on it but the more I look into it the more I feel taken aback from it. There's no denying that I am untruly yours but really the feelings never change when I look at you in the eye!

As the guy who holds his balloons too close to his heart I feel the same of my emotions when I am with you. I fear that each one will burst or lose its way when you give me yours. However, I must interject, reject and let it intersect for what I know about you can be given in an exchange of such inanimate object.

For what is trapped inside must be set in free of its own kind. There I have to know you're letting me go up in the sky where we belong and even if it bursts let the sky know those were my emotions and words that I wanted to tell you. I didn't know how much we meant for each other until I realized my emotion was in the balloon you were carrying. So let this be in the air that I feel the feelings that you and I share and keep it close. For I know your love is not only in the air but is unbound by any string we hold together."

I have to admit, I saw myself singing Dashboard Confessional's "Stolen" in this poem lol. The pop reference I had made me feel like this. It was so breathless (no pun intended :P) that I felt it.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2013
Last Updated on June 9, 2013
Tags: Love, Breakup, Emotional, Free Verse, Heartbreak, Meltdown, Photography, poem, Poetry, Relationships, intimacy, sex, angst, sad, depressed, angry, anxiety, loss, hate, used, manipulation, angery, hurt


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Friend Friend

A Poem by E.V. Black