Everlasting Love

Everlasting Love

A Poem by KaleaShae

I fell in love with you when we first met, I still remember the day. I was a shy little girl then, afraid of the world and everyone in it, afraid to speak and say the wrong words, afraid to be seen and looked at differently. You changed that. You had a girlfriend when we met, oh boy she was mad when you told her you loved me. She resents me still to this day. We talked every day, all day long. I bragged about you to my friends and they all thought I was crazy, but I was just in love. Deeply in love with a wonderfully, from what I'd seen, perfect man. You asked me to introduce you to my friends and, reluctantly, I did. If only I knew that she would seduce you and make you hurt me so badly, I would've never mentioned her name. Days passed, I cried and cried, then you messaged me and I forgave you because I was so deeply in love. Everything went back to normal, then you did it again, but I forgave you. You hurt me repeatedly, oh so many times, but I always forgave you because the love I had for you was unconditional. Days slowly went by and the time we spent together slowly decreased, the love was fading and I fell into a horrible depression. We stopped talking for months on months, but one day you messaged me and told about everything that had happened, and said how much you missed me and needed me and I fell, again, into a painfully wonderful love, but it wasn't the same anymore. Today, I still love you to the end of the Earth. I'd give anything, I'd go through all the pain again just for you to love me like you did all those years ago, to look at me the way you did before, to touch me how you did then. As the curtains of this everlasting love come to close know this, my love, I will love you forever and although I must watch you move on I will smile and kiss you goodbye happy for you in your finding of happiness.

© 2017 KaleaShae


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This seems like a letter to a fading love that should never have been at all. It's a trust that continues to be broken time and again. I hope you move onto writing happier themes.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Added on November 17, 2017
Last Updated on November 17, 2017
Tags: deep, feelings, love

Author