The Appeal of the Hummer

The Appeal of the Hummer

A Chapter by Pauline Ramsey
"

Initially written August 28th, 2009.

"
I was walking home a few days ago when I saw a hummer pass me by on the street and of course, I began to think of one of my many randoms thoughts. This time is was about the appeal of such a beastly vehicle.

In my humble opinion, I think that a lot of people find such a thing as impressive and a "must have" accessory if you have the money to waste on it. Who cares if it's a gas guzzler or that it puts toxic fumes in the air around us that with one inhalation could kill us in a matter of minutes...the hummer is possibly one of the coolest things to own!

Think about it, how awesome would it be to be the only one of your friends to have a car that was modeled after a military assault vehicle! Imagine having yourself a car that has a bazooka or an AK47 for the a*****e that cuts you off! I can see the marketing strategy now..."The hummer...a luxury vehicle with plush leather interior, a DVD player for the kids and an machine gun to blow those inconsiderate b******s who cut you off to pieces!"

I could see myself driving down the street in one these badass boys, getting more and more peeved at the people around me. You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones that are slow, the ones that slam on their brakes too quickly and damn near allow you to rearend them while approaching a stop light or even the jerks that try to change lanes and damn near hit you while trying to do so. I can see myself telling my passanger, "Get up on the roof and take care of this a*****e!" Next thing you know, Granny's car is in a pile of flames and metal and debris is flying everywhere! Buahahahahahaha!

Ah yes, the fun I could have with a hummer....

*Again, this is a random thought and should be looked at as such. LOL.*


© 2010 Pauline Ramsey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on January 12, 2010
Last Updated on January 12, 2010


Author

Pauline Ramsey
Pauline Ramsey

Plattsburgh, NY



About
My name is Pauline Ramsey and I've been told by others that I have a lot of talent for a promising writer. I've already accomplished my main goal and that was to touch someone's life with my own work .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Pauline Ramsey