Diamante Poem

Diamante Poem

A Poem by Kara

*
Happiness
Sweet, Content
Loved,  Radiant,  Satisfied
Euphoric, Beautiful, Insecure, Abandoned
Fearful, Withdrawn, Cowardly
Tense, Hopeless
Depression 
*

© 2012 Kara


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice use of words. Each with a purpose and create thoughts. I like the flow from happiness to sadness with the use of so few words to make your point. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jack,
My inspiration was an English teacher I had. she wanted to see who we really were, so she had us write poetry to show her. She was like a best friend to all of us. this poem is about myself. How I appear to be and how I really am (or used to be) inside. I had a friend tell me once that I was so pretty and happy all the time, it was strange because I was extremely depressed at the time. So that is basically how I got the idea for this poem.

Kara

Posted 12 Years Ago


Individual words and structure say so much, can I ask was there any inspiration for this? I get the idea it almost reflects modern society. Lovely work.
Jack

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really enjoyed reading this. With individual words you are able to convey two such different moods, and the shape just enhances the feeling of symmetry, of equality of the emotions. Lovely.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1182 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2012
Last Updated on March 1, 2012
Tags: poem, Diamante, happiness, sweet, content, loved, radiant, satisfied, euphoric, beautiful, insecure, abandoned, fearful, withdrawn, coward, tense, hopeless, depression

Author

Kara
Kara

OH



About
I am an artists of all sorts: Poetry, digital art, drawing, writing. I am still discovering who I am as an artist. I continue to try learning new skills and improve on the ones I have. I'm a bit uneas.. more..

Writing
Without Without

A Poem by Kara


Fly Free Fly Free

A Poem by Kara


Receipt Receipt

A Poem by Kara



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..