The Story of the Vampire Madam Andrea Part 1

The Story of the Vampire Madam Andrea Part 1

A Story by Karen666
"

Part 1 of a short semi-comical mini series

"
The Vampire Madam Andrea is lying in her bed. Thinking of the betrayal she felt at the hands of her lover Esteban. For he has been lying to her for months during their courtship and she has discovered of his infidelities on a strange new technology called facebook. Andrea stares at the pictures and sees that he is 'in a relationship'' with a blonde hair mortal named Brittany Sanders. Andrea is broken hearted at finding the pictures of her lover with this strange human girl. The sun is rising and Andrea is realizing that she must slumber and she goes into her a coffin with a broken heart and a thirst for answers and revenge.

Andrea is dreaming of the time she had with Esteban. He had promised her many things such as one day taking to her a castle named "Dave and Busters". She had no idea what that is. Esteban says they can play games there, Andrea asks "Like a masquerade" and Esteban replies "Yes exactly a masquerade".

Andrea wakes up the next night. She is full of energy and well rested. She is ready to go off into the night and to find the truth.........

To be continue

© 2012 Karen666


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


The words are so intriguing, and i just love the humour you weave in, giving it a dark, dancing feel... It really does spark something that longs for more... Good to see you writing again!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very nice beginning to the story. Andrea could be a dangerous enemy. Esteban best be wise and careful. I like the use of facebook in the opening chapter. Thank you for a excellent introduction. I look forward to see how Andrea will react.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

509 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 24, 2012
Last Updated on January 24, 2012

Author

Karen666
Karen666

Asuncion, Paraguay



About
Hi. I'm from Paraguay. I found this site to post my poetry and to read. Calle 13 - Cumbia De Los Aburridos Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A. Dimmu Borgir - Dimmu Borgir Molotov - Her.. more..

Writing
Married Man Married Man

A Poem by Karen666


2 Plus 1 2 Plus 1

A Poem by Karen666



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Alone Alone

A Poem by Seashell