The night that love killed me

The night that love killed me

A Story by OnlycallmeKathryn

(27) missed call(s)
(6) new message(s)
12:38 am
I miss you like crazy. I think I might be actually going insane. I need your voice.
1:57 am
Please, I know I might not have done everything right but I love you more than anyone could.
2:03 am
Through this lonely night I've learned that I need you, please, you bring air to my lungs and give an extra beat to my heart. Please respond...
2:56 am
I took a few shots of whiskey. I thought it would help me forget this. I can't forget it, can't forget you. Answer your phone I promise you won't regret it. I have so much to say.
3:49 am
I'm not sure if I'm even seeing straight. I don't want to anymore. I don't want to see anything if I can't see you another day of my life. The sound that your voice makes as you tell me you love me is being replayed over in my head. It won't stop.
4:24 am
I'm sorry I even bothered to tell you this. But by the time you read this the alcohol would have already poisoned my blood and the pills have probably already taken over. I can't do this anymore. I needed you. And you just needed me to stay away. I was poison to you. I loved you...

© 2018 OnlycallmeKathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on January 2, 2018
Last Updated on January 2, 2018

Author

OnlycallmeKathryn
OnlycallmeKathryn

Eunice, LA



About
I'm a love struck gal, writing is my get away. I love feedback!!! more..

Writing