The story that came to be true

The story that came to be true

A Story by OnlycallmeKathryn

I trace the muscles that line your back in perfect symmetry as you lay there completely silent. The room is hot and the sheets are rough and the bathroom light is peaking through the oddly shaped cracks in the wall. As much as we would yell horridly towards each other- words of hatred, words of regret- we can never fully detach ourselves from the bond that was mustered through the very beginning of this detrimental yet enticing series of I love you's and words that form bruises on our bodies like a disfigurement of our love, telling us to run away only to crawl right back. So that's what this is, that's what we do. We crawl back into the same arms on occasions of loneliness, hoping for forgiveness or maybe even another sign of true love, knowing of the fated separation to come. As I lay next to you in this rugged motel room for the night, insomnolence sets so that I can fully take on the filling of the void in my heart for just these few hours this one last night.

© 2018 OnlycallmeKathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a well-worded, strong description of a time of intimacy, albeit tenuous. The only kind of relationships I've ever known were volatile, so this seems like real life to me.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 23, 2018
Last Updated on April 23, 2018

Author

OnlycallmeKathryn
OnlycallmeKathryn

Eunice, LA



About
I'm a love struck gal, writing is my get away. I love feedback!!! more..

Writing