HE

HE

A Poem by K. René
"

The Love of My Life

"
HE entered my soul as I inhaled the drug that is love..wreaking havoc on my mind as HE became all my daily thoughts, needs, wants, urges and desires.
HE entered my body and made his way to my heart which began to thaw the moment we began to converse and I saw there was more to him than just a handsome face ...
HE wasted no time chipping through the ice to find a comfortable spot in my heart to make a home in.
HE slowly and carefully removed the anger from my heart..swept the doubts from my mind..released the trust issues from the windows of my spirit..took away the feeling of worthlessness like yesterday's trash and opened my eyes to brighter days.
HE brought in beautiful thoughts of love & happiness...visions of endless romance and laughter...I began to love him beyond my wildest dreams.
HE made a cold hearted angry woman smile again...but would he stay?? After opening my eyes, mind and heart..would he stay?? Would I be forced to freeze my heart again because he's trying to make a home in someone else's heart, mind and soul or did he never leave them?
One day I pray men/women will learn to not play with the feelings of a woman/man..Especially one who trusts enough to let them in and commits to love again. Love is never easy and trusting someone with your body and your heart is the hardest thing to ever do. Love is not a game. Hurt is a hard thing to get over..lies, deceit and disrespect make the pain even worse...
When HE fills you with such passion you never knew you had only to later reject it is a bad feeling.
When HE fully awakens your love only to disrespect it and push it away..it's a horrible feeling.
Noone should come between or before the one you say you love. To allow someone to disrespect your relationship is something you should never do..but people will only do what you allow them to and if you don't stop them your disrespect is just as bad..a man/woman should never have their other half looking bad because of disrespect and the need to feel in control..if you're going to disrespect your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife then let them go because if someone else sees you doing it they'll have no problem doing it with you.
One day I pray we all will learn.
There's no stronger and greater feeling than being in the arms of who you love and feeling so much emotion for them to the point it takes your breath away. To fantasize about loving them in ways unimaginable to any outsider. Having the strength to fight for love and never let go of what is right in front of you is amazing. One day I hope to be the wife of my love...I don't think there's anything in this world I want more..I love him so and can't imagine my life without him. He came at a time when I felt so betrayed by everyone. He helped me see the beauty in everything around me..showed me parts of him I didn't know existed. I fell in love with a man who had the biggest heart under a tough exterior. When he kisses me my worries go away..when I hear his voice I feel stronger when I started to feel weak..when I see his face I know all is right in the world. I'm so grateful and appreciative for him. I'll never ever love anyone this way ever again. This is it for me. My heart and mind are made up. I want to love him forever and ever.
This is how I feel about HIM..my HE..my King..my Everything♡♡♡

©️ 2016 K. René

© 2016 K. René


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 24, 2016
Last Updated on October 24, 2016
Tags: Love, Life, Relationships

Author

K. René
K. René

Montgomery , AL



Writing