An Easter Egg - The Conversation

An Easter Egg - The Conversation

A Poem by DarkStar
"

*Warning for bad language* Maybe not a poem, just a conversation I had that I thought was worth sharing.

"
... I don't know what's wrong with me...
My guess?
What do u mean
Do you want to know what I think?
Yes I do
I think you're human.
This world is a crazy piece of s**t that no one tells you how to survive. And if you're extremely lucky your body and mind play along and make it easy. But for most of us. We aren't that lucky. To be that lucky is like winning the lottery. And that doesn't happen often. So we're stuck we don't like the layout of. With a character someone else created. And just playing and hope it doesn't glitch to much.
WOW... that s**t hit me so hard.
Wow...
I never looked at it that way
Wow
Sometimes i think the glitches lead us to Easter eggs. Like little treats we'd never have found without the glitch.
You should write a book. I'd buy it. 
I reckon you might be one of them for me. As corny as it sounds. If both our lives were perfect. We wouldn't be on this app. Looking for the "How to play" button. Then we'd never have met.
....
U think I'm an Easter egg??
It means. To me anyway. Something good. In the s**t.
Soy yeah.
Is that bad? 

© 2018 DarkStar


Author's Note

DarkStar
Might be a load of rubbish but just an interesting part of a conversation I had the other day. Is it bad to be someone's Easter Egg?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on April 11, 2018
Last Updated on April 11, 2018
Tags: friendship, emotion, life

Author

DarkStar
DarkStar

Manchester, United Kingdom



About
I also put pieces on other sites, under the names of DD. and DarkStar7 - So if you see those names on other sites, then you may just have found me! ---------------------------------------------------.. more..

Writing
Paper List Paper List

A Poem by DarkStar