Burden

Burden

A Poem by DarkStar

Sometimes I’ll tell you things, to convince you you are worth the air you breath. 
And with every word, that comes out rushed, with energy of the strength of my belief.
I mean what I say, you are equally valued, and certainly no burden to me. 
I just wish the truths I say to you, were ones I could also see. 
Your perceived ways of burdening the world, aren’t as clear to me as mine. 
As I watch you go out of your way, to give everyone else your time. 
While all I do is sit and spill, words seemingly too big to explain. 
Praying that I am never the reason, you find yourself feeling the same. 
We are all burdens to someone, victims of unwanted situations. 
The world gives us our reality, and related feelings without any attempted explanations. 
I am learning slowly we all feel this, though knowledge never eases the burden. 
Though I promise you, I’m always glad you here, of that I am definitely certain. 
    

© 2018 DarkStar


Author's Note

DarkStar
Thanks for reading :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on July 13, 2018
Last Updated on July 13, 2018

Author

DarkStar
DarkStar

Manchester, United Kingdom



About
I also put pieces on other sites, under the names of DD. and DarkStar7 - So if you see those names on other sites, then you may just have found me! ---------------------------------------------------.. more..

Writing
Paper List Paper List

A Poem by DarkStar