For Emma

For Emma

A Poem by KazMar
"

something more personal, for Emma.

"
I'll always wonder what she would have been like, looked like, what it would be like to have her look into my eyes. to hear her cry, or see her smile. Hear her laugh for the first time, hear her first words and tell her stories. Hug her when shes upset... I imagine that she would have been the most beautiful thing i'd have ever laid my eyes on... With her temporary heartbeat and the way she made me feel. for those few weeks, our future seemed real. She was my little girl and I will always love her.
RIP Emma-Louise.

© 2016 KazMar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Emotion-full and very relatable.

Posted 5 Years Ago


This is heartbreaking , your words really touched me here
Nothing can compare to your pain , at least you could write about it
It might be easier now , probably not

Posted 7 Years Ago


Beautiful & precious sharing! This is powerful becuz of the honesty & being packed with specific examples of what might have been. This snippet reveals a most empathetic heart, which is at the core of writing that draws people in. Very well done & I'm sorry (((HUGS))) if this is a true story & I think it must be. Thanks for having the courage to share such a heartbreak.

Posted 8 Years Ago


A great love wrapped in sensitive words.

Posted 8 Years Ago


This is heartbreaking! You have expressed the sense of loss and love very well.
Alan

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

well that just broke my heart...

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 16, 2016
Last Updated on March 16, 2016

Author

KazMar
KazMar

Australia



About
Being creative allows me to construct or describe the world, through my own eyes. It has always been a part of who I am. There have been times in my life where I've felt disconnected, lost and not k.. more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by KazMar



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Out-Going Out-Going

A Poem by Cecilia