Love and Loyalty

Love and Loyalty

A Poem by KeithEBaucum
"

The marriage of Love and Loyalty

"
Love and Loyalty

Love stood before Loyalty her soon the be husband and a chapel full of wedding guests wearing a crown of Olive leaves, dressed in light, and holding a bouquet of pink Lilies. Love and Loyalty looked into each other's eyes and exchanged vows.

Loyalty:" My dream of making you my wife has become a reality. I promise to hold you in my arms and keep you safe for all eternity. I promise to cherish you and treat you like royalty."

Love:" I've been waiting for this moment ever since my heart took it's first beat. Like Doves flying on the winds of peace I promise to uphold this marriage above the clouds of serenity."

Surrounded by all the virtues Loyalty and Love kissed.

Written by Keith Edward Baucum

© 2017 KeithEBaucum


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a very sweet poem...and the fairytale scene you painted was truly soothing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Ah, this is a really sweet poem. Nicely done, and would it only be, that Love stays in love, and loyalty stays loyal!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A match made in heaven! To be emulated on all earth. I totally love the poetic concept here. It was such a beautiful thing to read. Thanks for the awesome poetry.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

460 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 6, 2017
Last Updated on September 6, 2017
Tags: Love Loyalty marriage

Author

KeithEBaucum
KeithEBaucum

Laurinburg, NC



About
Hey my name is Keith Edward Baucum. Literary art is something I'm interested in more..

Writing