Smoking on Sixx bucks a day

Smoking on Sixx bucks a day

A Poem by Kelley Pascoe
"

This is a new poem I wrote after reading "The Haroin Diaries" by Nikki Sixx. I used some of the words to " Life Is Beautiful" in my poem. wrote by Nikki Sixx And sang by Sixx A.M. Don't be hard on this one people......Its near to

"
Photobucket

Smoking on Sixx bucks a day

How�s Nikki put it?
You can�t quit until you die
But life is Beautiful!!!

Smoke filled lungs.
Jump and its lost along the way.
Pleasures all mine.

They all say quit!
But it�s not that easy you see.
Taste the Nicotine .

Make it go away before I go insane.
It may not be Heroin or even Mary Jane,
but sometimes its still the pain.

Back to what Nikki said...
You can�t live until you die,
But Life is Beautiful!!!

© 2008 Kelley Pascoe


Author's Note

Kelley Pascoe
Don't be to hard on me on this one it's close to my heart. Also people I used some lines from the song " life is Beautiful" and I used Nikki Sixx name and words.......But I give full cridit to Him.......so no one come telling you need to give cridit to Sixx A.M. or Nikki Sixx because I just did OK?
Thanks Love all you guys!!!!!! Kelley Frost I'm trying to quit but it's so,so hard!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

as long as you feel like you can fit everything into a few-years-shorter life, i say do what you want.

i'm not a big fan of rhyming (actually i cant stand it), and i dont know why you wanted me to read this really, because i dont understand your references, also you have so many comments on it already, so why would you want more? but if its close to your heart, then theres no way i can give you any feedback. because its already how it should be.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Yes quitting was difficult, but it can be done. Stop smoking a year and a half ago.
good luck

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good luck on that. With any addiction, life will seem worthless while trying to stop, but don't give in to that thought. It is always worth it no matter the cost. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I don't smoke Kelly, but my husband did. He tried to quit and did for about two weeks, then he started chewing Levi Garrett. He started with 1 pk a day, before long he was chewing 3 pks a day and decided to quit that, now he is using something like Skoal. He's up to 2 pks a day on that. So, yes my friend it is hard. But I have known people who have done it. The doctor gave my son some sort of nerve pill but they didn't work. I guess what it boils down to is that in order to really quit one has to use every ounce of will power they have.

Be Strong, We love you to Kelly.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really want to quit smoking but it's so darn hard to do. Well written poem. Thank you for sharing. Debileah

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I can relate to this for I am a smoker
It's not easy to quit
Thanks for sharing Ray { Not a Poet }


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

good message, definitely. I like the second and third stanzas. The syntax is good, but with a little bit of stronger diction you could really have something going here. great job.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was awesome actually. I love Montely Crue and Nikki Sixx is awesome. and what you say i can only say is true from my experience of watching my husband quite smoking cigarettes. Thanks for the read request :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I actually quit it cold turkey and have not picked it back up for 5 years now. good luck and you can do it. this was a good write. you really should expand more with your own words. you really didn't need nikki's stuff anyway. you did good with your own..

just a thought.

good job.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

718 Views
28 Reviews
Added on June 29, 2008
Last Updated on June 29, 2008

Author

Kelley Pascoe
Kelley Pascoe

deming, NM



About
Buried at PhotoCasket Think Different! Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz I�m going to get something published this year! I write all kinds of things, poetry,music,stories,books, s.. more..

Writing