The Beginning

The Beginning

A Poem by Kelso A. Nicholson

"In the beginning the clutter seems hard to manage and you don't know where all the pieces are supposed to go or what they even mean. But somewhere in the process of running away from it all, all the pieces that don't fit start to fall away and eventually you are left standing in front of something that was in front of your face all along."

© 2015 Kelso A. Nicholson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You put some kinda great suspense in your words - the suspense that portrays someone's life full of darkness. Short, simple, yet very effective piece of writing. Great job!

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

that was really good :) sometimes not having all the pieces together is the best thing bc it gives you more options to find something :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


It happens to me ALL the time. But usually I forget what I was doing before I recognize what I'm looking for.
You know, this reminds me of Genesis: "In the beginning..." Can't you imagine what a mess things must have appeared?
Love your style.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

600 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2015
Last Updated on April 12, 2015

Author

Kelso A. Nicholson
Kelso A. Nicholson

Glen Gardner, NJ



About
I'm 26 years old, I write a lot of poetry and vignettes. I focus a lot on love, loss, and beauty. I hope you like my work and would love to hear some responses. more..

Writing