The final curtain call

The final curtain call

A Poem by Kira

I was lost in his vacant mind, watching all these torn pages burn to create the final form, a soulless henchman. The fallen henchmen stood before him, the fearless vile, his claps were peeling away my sanity as the other henchmen were yelling and crying for his mercy to stop, but it was only our illusion, our screams were inaudible, they only were floating in our fantasies, my legs shuddered with every clap I hear and the fear climbed through my body when I saw him grinning from ear to ear like an imp, the way his mouth twisted into a sick grin took my sanity away as I saw my fellows were deluded and their sanity were ripped off. We were the puppets in the stage and he was the holder of the strings, he ushered us to the ambitionless field for the last curtain call and with the final applause, the curtains closed and his dark chuckle froze my sore heart before seeing a grim smile fixed on his ageless face and now I am tethered in this ignored, wasted horizon, suffering from loneliness and the burned pages were fixed together to torture me with unpleasant memories, digging deep into my head, I’m aidless, resistless and the unfortunate one in this irresponsible world, but there is a secret I hid and dug it into my sore, lifeless soul, is that I yearn for affection…. I’m a human with a faceless monster!

© 2017 Kira


Author's Note

Kira
I hope you like this one ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved the piece but not sure if the faceless monster is with the human or the human is with a faceless monster. I cannot fathom the reality you are in but utter helplessness is something that i cant bear to justify

Posted 7 Years Ago


Kira

7 Years Ago

Thank you for commenting ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Added on January 3, 2017
Last Updated on January 3, 2017
Tags: curtain call, henchmen, cry, monster, stage, puppet

Author

Kira
Kira

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find. "Daughtry- it's not over" those words are describing my life perfectly more..

Writing