The nowhere

The nowhere

A Poem by Kira

Everything was slowed down, I lived the moment as if it was a year and the gruesome thoughts within me were passing by ever so slowly, stabbing me in their way and my scream took a day to end, but it didn’t, I cried and screamed as the devastated memories destroyed my aged mind, and years passed until my screams died out. The vile watched carefully as I suffered endlessly and with a gesture from his heretic hand, I fell on the ground, I was breathless and resistless. He moved closer to my inanimate body, tracing my wet cheek and picked me up to the nowhere. I realized that the years I spent in suffering, they were only a mere moment.

© 2017 Kira


Author's Note

Kira
Sorry for my English ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wish I could have a second chance at love. I am so confused about my life right now and I have no idea where to go from here. Sometimes I just want it all to end. I do not know where to go from this point in my life now that love has failed me.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Kira

7 Years Ago

you will find it one day ^^, just be patient and it takes time to find the one~
Don't apologize for your english. it's fine and your writing is amazing. I love how you manipulate time in your writing and you use it to effectively add to the character of your piece. Thank you for sharing!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Kira

7 Years Ago

Aww, thank you ^^
Jenny

7 Years Ago

you're welcome ;)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
lua
this poem holds a tortured being, filled with such an intense pain as a reader i feel so much commiseration for the narrator

Posted 7 Years Ago


Kira

7 Years Ago

thank you ^_^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 7, 2017
Last Updated on January 7, 2017
Tags: moment, suffer, cry, scream, sad, vile

Author

Kira
Kira

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find. "Daughtry- it's not over" those words are describing my life perfectly more..

Writing