Burned intentions~

Burned intentions~

A Poem by Kira

I watched him burn my ambitions with longing eyes and as he burned them, my soul was aching. I couldn't stop him, he said they were sins, but for me they were so vivid, so pure and naive, not anymore they become filthy and shameful. Filled with abandoned dreams and reality. I am the sin that can’t be rectified! He stared at me as I flee, unfolding the secrets within me, I chased the righteous, but he shut the gates, he said I can’t repent of the sins I made, my innocent soul was filled with guilt and shame. The righteous was disappearing in the darkness and the chains held me in my place, he cooed in my ear to follow the riot, this word rang in my ear, this is where I belong, righteous isn't my choice. I am oppressed by him and then he stared at me dead in the eye before shading my eyes forever, I am trapped with him, with the wicked side.

© 2017 Kira


Author's Note

Kira
Hello again :), I hope you liked this one, its kinda old.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on January 21, 2017
Last Updated on January 21, 2017
Tags: ambition, sin, abandon, shame, sad, soul

Author

Kira
Kira

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find. "Daughtry- it's not over" those words are describing my life perfectly more..

Writing