The scarred vile

The scarred vile

A Poem by Kira

His steps made scarred marks in my soul and mind, creating suffocating speculations, crippling my weak mind and making my heart sore. The echoes of the screaming thoughts rang across my disarrayed head, going to my heart to shatter it, my shaded eyes couldn't recognize the reality anymore, the tears were dry and hopeless, fooling my own eyes to create a reflected self in this broken mirror, the soreness of my mind destroyed and concealed me into a lonely and wasted horizon, seeing my broken reflection screaming and crying as she shattered more, but my cries were silent and choked, I couldn't hear my own suffering and screaming, but I heard hers. The mirror bled as my reflected self cried more and more, I saw her cry, but it was blood coming out from her weak, screaming eyes and as I watched her, the soreness traveled across my mind and invaded it, my heart cried out for the last time before it stopped breathing, apologizing for the horrid sorrow it gave me. He made the scars release darkness and surreal predicaments to fold my last trembling scream and as I stole the last glance to my dismayed twin, she was staring back with despair. She is the chaos and I’m the silence, the thunder and calmness, the smothered innocence painted with peeled reality, as we were annihilated, he was watching this vivid scene and in the end, she was the creation of my own mind! 

© 2017 Kira


Author's Note

Kira
I'm sorry for my English, this is my recent fantasy ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on January 25, 2017
Last Updated on January 25, 2017
Tags: reality, steps, suffer, sad, cry, mind, reflection, twin, bleed

Author

Kira
Kira

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find. "Daughtry- it's not over" those words are describing my life perfectly more..

Writing