the sewn dilemma

the sewn dilemma

A Poem by Kira

My thoughts fled from me as I saw the skies within my head turning into one of my darkest place just like a hollow place with endless horizon, and as the skies were turning, a scream emerged from within and shattered the barrier between my sanity and the reality, sewing the barrier again, I watched my crying self colliding with this insane darkness. I ran across the emptiness and broke through this wild, wasted piece of mind of my own only to see him, the mistaken, the fallen, he has many names, and as we stared through each other, the sewn dilemma took a part of me and sewed me up to him, I felt his cold and cruel insight impacting with my weak and abandoned mind, I felt his cold fingers tracing my cheeks to shade my eyes, I was numb and cold, but my collided self, she was bleeding and horrified, alone and forbidden. His fingers shaded my eyes, but I was peeking through to see a carved smile and deadly, horrid eyes gazing back at me and all of a sudden, I was alone in front of this cursed and abandoned mirror in this wasted nothingness, realizing in one glance in this mirror, I was destroyed and crippled, possessed by him. A mere gaze took me into another level, my bleeding heart wasn't beating anymore and my thoughts escaped, leaving me alone, sewn to him and to this predicament, my limbs were numb, but I felt the blood rushing through my screaming veins, letting out my last shout that shook this obsolete mind to smash the mirror and watched its bleeding pieces falling to see him standing right behind it with a vague smile. 

© 2017 Kira


Author's Note

Kira
I'm sorry for my English, this is the most recent one I just finish, give me you opinions please :)>

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on January 30, 2017
Last Updated on January 30, 2017
Tags: horror, horizon, sad, scream, smile, reality, sanity, mirror

Author

Kira
Kira

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find. "Daughtry- it's not over" those words are describing my life perfectly more..

Writing