The Paris Monologue

The Paris Monologue

A Story by Kevin Dean
"

A man has been given a gift of immortality against his will. He has been made what we have come to love.

"
I left my usual place of comfort one afternoon. The girls there never fail to impress me and I like to tip them big on that. Well as big as a second class citizen can if you catch my drift. As I went through the market place I saw her standing behind her little wooden fruit store attracting the most business. I couldn't take my eyes off of her she was easily one of the prettiest girls in Paris I had ever seen. She was dressed in a hand me down dress I could tell from the holes and slight tears but that didn't bother me not one bit. I approached her calmly but smoothly it was the first time in a long time I had to really compose myself. Come on Thorne get it together I rooted. When our eyes met it was inevitable to say the least I wanted her and she wanted me. That night I met Viktoria ah what a name, I met her behind the old clock tower in the tavern region. We kissed a little then she took me back to her house. The place was much bigger than I expected it had to be at least fifteen square feet in property value. We got to know each other very well and even my usual girls didn't impress me as much as she. I hadn't noticed one thing about her until after but she was strong for a woman of her relatively patite size. Then as I was heading for the door she stopped me and I couldn't resist her again. It was her eyes or her glare I was out of focus until she did the unthinkable. She pushed me hard onto the bed and mounted me but her speed was unlike anything I'd ever seen before. I struggled with her but it was no good she was much to strong. I felt a pain like glass cutting into my throat when I saw the blood on the pillow beside me I knew what had happened. I had been bitten! I began to panick and loose control of my breathing this took only seconds to take effect. She stood watching me quiver in agony with a smile on her face. Then I blacked out and all I remember was waking up in a pool of blood and jumping up from the bed because the sunlight had struck my arm. It hurt...a lot. I came to realize that darkness was about to become my best friend.

© 2014 Kevin Dean


Author's Note

Kevin Dean
Please comment and review. Your readings really mean a lot to me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

". I couldn't take my eyes off of her she was easily one of the prettiest girls in Paris I had ever seen. She was dressed in a hand me down dress I could tell from the holes and slight tears but that didn't bother me not one bit. I approached her calmly but smoothly it was the first time in a long time I had to really compose myself."

I hope you still keep in touch with Victoria which is a gorgeous name as this story...:)...................

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kevin Dean

10 Years Ago

Thank you Sami. I consider you one of my closets review friends by the way. This monologue is from a.. read more
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

You are welcome...:)....................
Not a problem. Glad you liked it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


im anti romance...^_^!
but beside this...its awesome...but short...
a good read...
thanks for sharing the imagination!^^

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 5, 2013
Last Updated on February 2, 2014
Tags: Dark, Vamp, Vampires, Gloom, Paris

Author

Kevin Dean
Kevin Dean

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia



About
At only 24 years old Kevin has already got four Self-Published Novels in the world wide market. Writing since the age of six has kept him busy for more than twenty years. His signature style is a comb.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kevin Dean


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kevin Dean


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Kevin Dean