Cahpter OeN

Cahpter OeN

A Story by Kathryn Star, Shine!
"

Oh delight, tear into this one!

"

Fnid Fualt in this righting, and I'll find fault in eberbodies writing because NObdoy is perfect.  Yet, yuo tyr and prove yourslef on others works.  It's known that you don't have to have all the words pefecrtcly spelld, the brian picccks up the meaning, withotu even knowing... unless you are a compleeteee idoit. 

Dedicated for all the people who got s**t reviews from wanna be's or so-called experts.  It doesn't matter if you are published or not, this is a place for people to write, so let them, and don't discourage them.  Be kind... and if not, don't say anything at all.

© 2009 Kathryn Star, Shine!


Author's Note

Kathryn Star, Shine!
Tear this apart! LMAO Brilliant!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I can not stop laughing and smiling upon this one...You are so clever!

I love this....Going in my favorites. I think we lose so many good writers because of a bad review. I agree. If they don't like it....Don't review.

Now there are those like me....I want the strong review....It makes me a stronger writer, but be nice...Smiling.

We are the foundation of up and coming new young writers...We want them to look up to us, not down at us.

Bravo!! on this superb piece.

Art

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like your point. Sure, there should be some kind of editorial commentary. This is afterall somewhat of a writers' workshop. But this is not an excuse to berrate and belittle other writers to have a sense of power. That is sad. It is one of the reasons I never ask for a rating.

The K brothers' concept was a place for writers to share and get feedback to improve. Some of that has gone away.

Thanks, KS, for making such a strong point.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I enjoyed it... I loved all the misspelled words to make a humorous point... truth is this is more of a hobby site where people can tune up there skills... writing like everything else is subjective... if you think you can help someone then bring positive critique and if they take your advice that is up to them.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LLO. Blliraint. Tihs is raelly celevr, Kharytn!
Yuo're a seupr satr!!!!
I get the fleenig I've been raeidng yuor wrok for yaers, yuo're fnastaitc!


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So often I have read hateful, nitpicky reviews and then followed the reviewer home to see what their skills were. I have never been impressed. The most talented writers I know generally give the best compliments. Or nicely put constructive remarks. I'm glad you posted this!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The word palate of the mind finds some works to be of taste to its desire to be fed and others just do not bring to service, even a first course. But everyone is not a gourmet of words and does not try to even palate a new writing or give it time to digest, before hurling it back. What is feast for some is fodder for others. But my taste for a simple plate of words that someone strived to write, far out weighs the taste for caviar, which is no more than glorified fish eggs. In all arts, everyone has a different view. That is what it is about. A simple pencil drawing of stick men on a scrap of paper valued at $,30,000, but to the nonconnnoisseur, it is weakly critiqued and dismissed. All in all, it is about respect. To get it, you need to give it. You do not have to like everything your read, but there is an adult way to either say nothing or point out why you do not find merit in the work. AHHH, pettiness, the virtue of most self described inane geniuses.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Oh My Ghost!! I love this!!! At first I read it and was like... there's nothing wrong! Wow! lol! Absolutely Brilliant!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LOL "tear" LLOLLLL or tire, or taek tihs away! LOL

Posted 14 Years Ago


I can not stop laughing and smiling upon this one...You are so clever!

I love this....Going in my favorites. I think we lose so many good writers because of a bad review. I agree. If they don't like it....Don't review.

Now there are those like me....I want the strong review....It makes me a stronger writer, but be nice...Smiling.

We are the foundation of up and coming new young writers...We want them to look up to us, not down at us.

Bravo!! on this superb piece.

Art

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on August 20, 2009

Author

Kathryn Star, Shine!
Kathryn Star, Shine!

Somewhere between Heaven and Hell, can you tell me?



About
I write novels as a profession. I am not a poet. All my poetry is just my thoughts and I don't profess to be anything but a beginner. I hate drama, I love the beach, hiking and camping. I love frie.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..