Our Journey Together

Our Journey Together

A Poem by KateH038
"

Another one for my son

"
- I know sometimes things seem hard and life can seem unfair. At times you may feel alone, as if there's no one around to care.
- You put your best foot forward, give it your hardest try. Yet, at the end of the day you're so discouraged, as you wipe the teardrop from your eye.
- At times you may feel alone, as if no one at all can see...you're making the best with what you have, to be all that you can be.
- Your days may seem very dim, with no promise of any light. No progression to smiling faces, as your hope fades from sight.
- I know this is how you feel. This person once was me, but take my hand, let's walk together. There's something I want you to see.
- Look how far you've come and gotten. Look how much you've grown. Things will ease with each passing day. Just promise me you'll keep holding on!

© 2017 KateH038


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on October 6, 2017
Last Updated on October 6, 2017

Author

KateH038
KateH038

AL



About
This is my secondary account since I, for some reason, cannot log back into my other account. This section will offer the same info about me as my other account did - I'm the mother of 2 children, a 1.. more..

Writing
Dear Mom Dear Mom

A Poem by KateH038