My Deepest Desire

My Deepest Desire

A Poem by KateH038

-  My mind is racing, jarred with confusion and I'm scared to speak a word. A low, soft whimper parts from my lips, yet the sound remains unheard. 
-  My heart thrums almost unnoticed and warily, at a slow and trudging pace. The tears housed within my heart threatening to spill over as I'm filled with memories of the sweet kisses that you once brushed upon my face. 
-  Was I wrong in thinking we had a love that would never weaken or fade away? Now my soul weeps for you with recalling the pain that you endured from me each day. 
-  My deepest desire is to love you until death do us part but that corrupting pange of guilt remains ever still within my heart. 
-  Even though now you are gone, I can't convince myself to completely let you go...so many things were left unsaid, so many things I wanted you to know. 
-  I'm can't pretend to not hide myself in vast pools of tears and unfair as it seems, I only had with you, a few short years. 
-  I'm sorry I failed so completely to show you the depths of my love. I'll never be able to ready myself for being alone but I will never give up. 
-  I want to have you to blossom and age with, here along side me. Give me that chance to show you that the best, is far from yet to be. 
-  Until then, hold dear those sacred memories we keep locked within our heart, always graciously cherish them, never let them dwindle apart.  -  I'm sorry that I ever hurt you and looking back, I know that I was wrong but please remember, that even I some times stumble and am now burdening the guilt of doing you wrong. 
-  Will you one day again take my hand, walk me through this, show me what to do? I know you've many doubts and I'm sorry for that, too.     - Maybe in this lifetime, you'll believe that my love and intentions are true and that what I'm bearing of my heart to you now is reserved for none other than you.

© 2018 KateH038


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I love the mixture of the pain and happy in the piece. I could feel the distress in this poem yet the happiness in this piece

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KateH038

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
very deep and powerful
You described the pain the desires and the happy memories at the same time


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KateH038

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much for your reading and review!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2018
Last Updated on January 31, 2018

Author

KateH038
KateH038

AL



About
This is my secondary account since I, for some reason, cannot log back into my other account. This section will offer the same info about me as my other account did - I'm the mother of 2 children, a 1.. more..

Writing
Dear Mom Dear Mom

A Poem by KateH038