Me

Me

A Story by Kristoffer Kindh
"

Just something I wrote about creativity, one can see it in different ways.

"

-          Creativity is the one thing I cannot handle, my nemesis, my worst enemy in the vast universe of fiction.

He sits in nothingness; an average boy, once filled and surrounded with dreams and hopes of glory. No he is lost in thoughts about his own salvation.

-          There are no magical fixes they told me, everything comes from you, they showed me.

He bends his head down, resting it in his hands.

-          Yet I do not see it anymore.

Short flashes fade in and out around him; kids that are playing, a daring adventurer and a caring mother. Yet all silent

-          If this is everything that comes from me, what is the point?

He scratches his head, closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

-          The point is to keep trying.

He takes a look behind him, an older man approaches him. With wrinkles all over the face and a badly shaved white stub, the old man kneels   right beside him.

-          The point is that you need to understand that everyone starts at nothing, and from nothing you can do anything.

To old man put his shaky hand to the man’s shoulder.

-          You need to open your eyes and mind to what is missing around you, only when you see that something is missing you can start to aim towards it.

The man looks at the elder, yet he is not there anymore, like a slave in history he is lost.

-          I know what I am missing.

He slowly and steadily stands up, looking forward.

-          Me.

The second he says that light, colors and shapes explode around him. His surroundings are filled with noise, music, pictures, smells and more importantly, himself.

© 2011 Kristoffer Kindh


Author's Note

Kristoffer Kindh
Feel free to comment.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on December 8, 2011
Last Updated on December 8, 2011

Author

Kristoffer Kindh
Kristoffer Kindh

Mullsjö, Jönköpings län, Sweden



About
Writing has been a really big part of my life ever since I was a child and when I started to go to school in Skövde(Sweden) at computerdevelopment as a designer I really knew what I wanted to do,.. more..

Writing
Illusion Illusion

A Screenplay by Kristoffer Kindh


Anger Anger

A Screenplay by Kristoffer Kindh