Should I Stay, or Should I Go?

Should I Stay, or Should I Go?

A Story by Alex Vidmar
"

Not sure whether to stay on this site or not. What do you think?

"
To all of my faithful readers,

Who here enjoys what I write and would like me to continue?

Who here doesn't?

Please leave your opinions in the comments below.  Honesty is appreciated.


Thank you,

A.A.V. aka HGA.

© 2013 Alex Vidmar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So this is a survey, I don't know you, and am not familiar with your writing but that hardly matters. Do you write for your own enjoyment or for everyone else? If your heart isn't in it, then I hardly expect that you'd get anything worthwhile out of it...it's great for other's to appreciate your work and connect to it, but first and foremost, a poet writes for themselves and then gifts it the reader.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

STAY! I do believe in writing for self but I also know the ache of being unread. I even closed my page here once. And then I opened it again. Not sure anyone noticed but this place is home to me.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I have been sniffing, scratching ,taking hot showers,doing the day,alive, but need a spark to flame at both ends,to give the light.Trinity give this One words,amen.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Write for yourself. And so what if it is only ever understood by one person? That is an incredible achievement. You have effected one persons life. And that is all that any of us could aim to do.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So this is a survey, I don't know you, and am not familiar with your writing but that hardly matters. Do you write for your own enjoyment or for everyone else? If your heart isn't in it, then I hardly expect that you'd get anything worthwhile out of it...it's great for other's to appreciate your work and connect to it, but first and foremost, a poet writes for themselves and then gifts it the reader.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

If you've been on here a long time and feel like you're not getting what you want out of it, then leave. I've left a few sites because sometimes you don't get enough readers and end up wondering 'is there a point?' I left Webook because I entered 6 of their competitions in a row and got nowhere. The judges chose their winners for simple things like 'had a lot of adjectives' so if you're not getting what you want, sometimes it's best to do what's right for you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I learned this, write for yourself and never write with the intent to become rich or famous. Write what is in you and you will learn that your readers will want more. And you will then stand a much better chance of becoming a professional.

Posted 11 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Never give up on something you enjoy. I would never dream of telling a writer to stop what tey are doing, if it is your passion if you enjoy then go for it, if you no longer feel the connection to it then dont. But your stuff that i have seen has been wonderful so it would greatly sadden me if you stopped

Posted 11 Years Ago


Go, just go already. We don't need the likes of your kind around here lol no seriously, you should stay, you'll definitely be missed. Well that's my opinion but at the end of the day, that is for the writer his/herself to decide. I hope you do decide to stay, because if you don't, I feel you may regret it ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


You better stay or I will kick yout butt!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


plz stay u write a lot of nice things and i like them all, i don't want u to go u r awesome u can't go

Posted 11 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

901 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013

Author

Alex Vidmar
Alex Vidmar

Wakefield, RI



About
I'm twenty-two years old and a musician at heart, but I took up writing five years ago. I'm hoping to get published somewhere, so I'm trying out this site. Please be honest in your reviews. Be cr.. more..

Writing
Shy Shy

A Poem by Alex Vidmar


Islands Islands

A Poem by Alex Vidmar



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..