Chapter XIII: Ten Reps, Twenty Sets, Death

Chapter XIII: Ten Reps, Twenty Sets, Death

A Chapter by Alex Vidmar

      Here we are, the newest victim, or should I say victims; Mark and Vivéanne Ramdiv, two amateur bodybuilders from a small town called Ottawa, Texas.  Both of them are into steroids and have a side job dealing them on the Black Market to professional athletes.  However, every athlete they’ve done business with has received an unlabeled bottle of sildenafil citrate and a second bottle, unlabeled of course, of Epimedium.  These two drugs are not steroids at all, but are more commonly known as “Viagra” and “Horny Goat Weed”.  Both of these drugs are sexual stimulants you can buy over the counter.

      Why are these two next?  Well, I believe that anyone who lies to anyone else about something as important as sex should be punished, and being in the position I’m in, I deem myself the Demon of these two.

      ….

      In my opinion, the “God” you know is lazy; he left all the work of deciding who should die to my father and me.  Now I don’t care if you’re religious or not, but I’m sure you heard the tale of Noah and the “Great Flood.”  You know; the whole tale about one old-a*s geezer building a huge wooden boat and bringing two of every creature and yada, yada, yada?  Do you know that was the only time your God has ever killed anyone on his own volition?  And to think he had to flood the entire f*****g world to do it!  Kill all of them in one single f*****g shot!  Do you know how long it took my dad and me to sort out all of the souls?!  F**k, we’re still trying to sort all of ’em out!  And to make matters worse; that guy decides to dump a whole ’nother world on us!

      Trust me, after a while, this kind of work gets boring.

      Anyways, these two are liars who enjoy reading of the results of their dishonesty.  It’s because of them that twenty-five athletes have been indicted on multiple charges of indecent exposure, rape, public nudity, sexual intercourse with minors, and even prostitution.  However, I’ll admit, their work has inspired a “dick-building” competition for men, and women, who think they have enough man in them to be crowned “Most Muscular C**k in Show”.  So far though, the competition has been popular with “flaming” and transsexual men.

      Now, last week I implanted a seed of thought into the brains of our friends here.  They now have an insatiable desire to force themselves to use their full muscle potential one hundred percent of the time.  You see, the human body only uses approximately thirty percent of its muscles’ full potential at any given time.  The only times any percentage more than thirty is used are times of extreme stress, during which adrenaline rushes through the body.

      You should already know the human structure can only handle so much stress before it breaks apart; these two b******s are going to suffer extremely painful deaths, I can assure you of that.  I hate it when people are like these two.  If I can’t kill them, I make sure they suffer.  How?  I kill off their family members, one by one.

      Anyways, back to these two fuckers.  For the past week, they have been considering the idea of forcing their bodies to perform using one hundred percent of their muscle potential at any time.

      Now, rumor has it that using your full muscle potential all the time will cause extreme trauma to the human frame.  Bones will break, muscles will tear apart, ligaments will rupture; the whole nine yards.  I’m hoping that it will actually tear these fuckers limb-from-limb.  If it doesn’t, then I’ll do it, myself.  I’m hoping that the rumor is just a bunch of bullshit so I can kill them off; I haven’t done that in ages!  Satan, I miss the good old days!

      Now, these idiots use all sorts of means to increase their power, from steroids to human growth hormones, to even penile enhancement pills for him.  Basically, after a full week of sweaty, painful workouts, they haven’t yet been able to achieve even thirty-one percent of their full muscle potential.  However, they have been able to achieve pulled muscles, torn ligaments, strained backs, turned shoulders and ruptured Achilles’ tendons.

      For the past two hours, they have been lazing around with cold-packs on their joints and sore muscles.  Mark also had a pack on his c**k; he had swallowed a whole bottle of Magna RX Penis Enlargement Pills and he and Vivéanne had had a very wild night.  Not only did they try every position, but they videotaped every second of it.  And they began their amateur film by saying, “This is Mark and Vivvi Make a Porno!”

     

      I know…  Isn’t it absolutely horrid?  I love it!  Unfortunately, these two idiots are ruining a truly wonderful film!  Actually, they’re not; that movie was a total waste of my time…  I just want another reason to take their souls!

     

      Yes, I know I already have enough reasons to kill them!  Do you have a f*****g problem with that?!  Just sit down, shut up, and let me show you how to make someone suffer!  … Now, where was I?  Oh, yes…  Let me fast-forward to a week later…

      These two fuckers have now been able to achieve thirty-five percent of their muscle potential, and they can already feel the power coursing through their veins.  However, in the past week they have been going to friends’ houses and stealing powerful pain medications to soothe their burning figures.  They’d enter with good intentions and leave with her bra and panties filled with everything from Vicodin and OxyCotin, to Advil and Aspirin.

      She was a nurse at the local hospital; an anesthesiologist to be more precise, and, like she did at friends’ homes, she would stick vials of morphine in whichever orifice she could, and bring them home to share with her hubby.

      Now, before we go on, I would like to mention that these were not the only drugs they’re using to rid themselves of the pain.  Oh no, they went around to all the local dealers and Black Market dealers and bought Ecstasy, White Christmas, meth, dope, and Reefer, along with many other narcotics.

      Now, I’m sure you have studied the side effects of all these drugs, so I won’t go through the list and bore you to… well… Death… with a lecture on how they are all dangerous for you.  I’m not very into boring people to death; it’s nowhere near as much fun as using my creativity to kill off your worthless husks!

      We’ll come back to these f***s later.  Gotta give ’em some time to get pumped.  Let’s go.  Now.



© 2012 Alex Vidmar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are a storyteller with great skill. This book should get published. Had a feel of real life and insanity. I like the many place you took me in this story. This would be a good series for late night. Dance with the Devil. You will pay for a thousand years. Thank you for sharing the story. I hope to read more.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Haha sure, I can return the favor. I have a few points:
- I found this to be somewhat incoherent. It was difficult to effectively follow the narrative. I mean, arguably that in itself is a purposeful way to set character development, theme, etc. It really depends on what sort of audience you're targeting. I think the general public would have difficulty following along.
- I thought the ending was sort of strange. It led me to believe that there's is a part 2, or it was a purposeful denying of the expected ending (them dying). I guess this isn't so much a criticism as it is a question.

Other than that, I enjoyed the personality you convey through your writing. The character of the narrator is very strongly defined as a result. Good work!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2012
Last Updated on January 10, 2012


Author

Alex Vidmar
Alex Vidmar

Wakefield, RI



About
I'm twenty-two years old and a musician at heart, but I took up writing five years ago. I'm hoping to get published somewhere, so I'm trying out this site. Please be honest in your reviews. Be cr.. more..

Writing
Shy Shy

A Poem by Alex Vidmar


Islands Islands

A Poem by Alex Vidmar