RED

RED

A Story by ♥ Kinnixk
"

...

"

   “It’s so white in here. So pretty white. It’s too much, don’t you think? A bit plain, I’d say. Plain and boring. No one likes plain and boring, do they? Do you think I’m plain and boring? Of course you do. That’s why we had our little talk, didn’t we?” the young girl chattered away a storm as she dipped her finger in the bucket of red. The room she sat in was stripped of everything, leaving nothing but hurried white paint smears on the walls. No texture; it wasn’t made of bricks, it wasn’t. Completely soundproof and made of solid concrete almost three feet in width on each side.

  “I don’t know if you knew what it was about at first. You were scared of me though, I could see it in your eyes. I wasn’t sure why you were immanently scared. Did you know what I was planning to do? Could you tell I meant to hurt you? Of course you did, I remember. Your expression told me everything. I wonder though; did you even want me? Why were you always with those other girls when you knew you had me? I know you wanted me but it didn’t seem like it. But I digress.” She lifted her finger out from the red onto the wall and twirls her hand writing out the first letter.

 J.

“It doesn’t matter now anyways; what happened in the past. It’s behind us. You’ll always be with me now, just like I promised.”

A.

  “You’ll always be with me.”

K.

  “Forever.”

E.

“Hmm, they might save the rest of you, after all I’m not done yet. But that’s okay. I have some of you already.” She pats her slightly bulging stomach. “Even if they wanted to, not all of you will arise. Hehe. They can’t take you away from me. Never. You’re always mine.”

  She giggled. “Always mine.”

Her giggling turn into a cry of delight until her whole being burst into really high pitched cackles. Voices came from outside, she heard but took no notice. The front door is kicked into and men with bulletproof vests and shiny guns ran into the room, two restraining the girl, pulling her to her feet and confining her hands behind her back. Instead of fighting she continued to laugh.

  Finally the chief of police, with Collins imprinted on his name tag, stepped into the room and surveyed the scene. He lifted his flashlight and shined its blinding light into her face. “Serenity Lambert, you are under arrest for first degree murder of Jake Collins.”

  Serenity kept giggling.

“Where is my son? Where did you put him?” His voice wavered as he said ‘my son’. Ah, so he overheard. “Where is he?”

    She cackled loudly before asking in sweet tones, “What part of him are you looking for?”

“Part…?” Matt Collins felt a stab in his heartstrings. What did the sick brat do to him? “All of him! What have you done with him?!” His hand holding the flashlight shook slightly.

  “His blood is on the wall. And in the bucket and on my finger. His insides are in the other room and the rest are all in here.” She beams, motioning to her stomach. Two men broke the ranks at the chief’s order to search the next room.

  “Why?” whispered Collins. It plagued his mind night and day that he would have never found his son’s killer almost two weeks ago but now standing in front of said killer, and she wasn’t even remotely near the legal age to be trialed as an adult.

  “I was hungry. And he lied to me. I can’t stand lying, can you? I loathe it and I told him so; I love him so much. So much…and he didn’t love me back. Don’t you hate that? When they lie and love your sister instead?” she shook her head. “So I told him to come here. Said I had a surprise for him. He was stupid not to pay attention to me when I told him I hated other girls looking at him. He listened to me, he came and he knew he shouldn’t have.”

  The two men stumbled out of the other room, one falling onto the floor hard and promptly got sick.


“Sir, it’s not just your son…”the other whimpered softly, his entire frame slightly shaken from the gruesome sight. “Let’s be done here.”

 “But no one can leave. He won’t let you leave.” Serenity giggled as a shadow overtakes the room, a familiar menacing shadow. “He loves me and he doesn't like strangers.”

  “What the hell is wrong with you?” Collins shouted before the strange shadow grabbed each man, lifting them off the floor and strangling them.

  Serenity watched from the ground with glee.

 

 

    “It’s so white in here. So pretty white. It’s too much, don’t you think? A bit plain, I’d say. Plain and boring. No one likes plain and boring, do they? Do you think I’m plain and boring?” Serenity dipped her finger into the overflowing bucket of red and painted name after name on the wall before her. “Of course you don’t think so. You were very mean, but I fixed you, I did.”

 

© 2013 ♥ Kinnixk


Author's Note

♥ Kinnixk
An idea I had for a long time and I finally wrote it out. Reviews are lovely :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow...it was like reading supernatural screenplay. Very well done. The characters are amazing, even though there are few. Great story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, I got the shivers reading this. It was awesome but creepy.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oooh Kinni!! Absolutely chilling and weird and deep in your bone creepy and AWESOME!! very well written, I loved the mad, child like manner of your main character, and her twisted joy. Wonderful!!
God bless

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

♥ Kinnixk

11 Years Ago

thanks so much! :D
Lost in Wonderland

11 Years Ago

Any time girl:))
This is such a chilling story and you did a great job of keeping your reader on edge! Awesome job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

♥ Kinnixk

11 Years Ago

^.^ thank you
sweet.
lovely.
delicate.

beats a six foot invisible rabbit any day....

bright, upbeat dialogue, stabbing projection of narrative, Dahmer would be proud.

Posted 11 Years Ago


♥ Kinnixk

11 Years Ago

thank you very much :)
*shudders*

Creepy. O.O

Nice write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

♥ Kinnixk

11 Years Ago

thank you :-)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

750 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 23, 2013
Last Updated on February 23, 2013

Author

♥ Kinnixk
♥ Kinnixk

About
Hello :) Enjoy your stay at my profile and feel free to message me~ **Currently my writings are ON HOLD as I work though a couple things life has thrown at me. Read requests are still open, and I .. more..

Writing
Ghost Ghost

A Story by ♥ Kinnixk



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


WhiteWash  (part 6) WhiteWash (part 6)

A Poem by @


 1 1

A Chapter by Zachary_James