Masked Practice.

Masked Practice.

A Story by Kirbyfactor
"

A small story to try a new style of writing.

"
'But if we wear masks, then how do we know who does what?' he asked.
'That's the point' she smiled, put on her peacock mask, he put on his wolf mask. They turned to the marked, there were colours he had never seen and colours he had never smelled. There were stands with coloured roofs, there was coloured powder flying around, people in costumes were dancing with eachother, and everybody was having a good time. 'Let's go' she grabbed his hand, and they walked towards the open space used for dancing. 'I can't really dance' he said, 'I'll teach you' she grabbed his hands, and put them on her hips. She grabbed his shoulders with her own hands. They danced, people stood aside for them, and before they knew it, they were the only couple dancing, the others were all watching them. He noticed, 'They are all watching us' he whispered. 'Let them watch then' she replied, she smiled with her beautiful smile. The music ended, they stopped dancing, everyone applauded them. A man in a fox mask approached him 'She is a good girl, take good care of her' he nodded and said he would. 'And now?' he asked her. 'We play games' she took his hand and pulled him to one of the stands. The stand had cans in it, the cans were in all colours, the goal was to throw down all the cans. 'You sir, want to try?' the man in the stand offered him a ball, he took the ball and threw it, there were two cans standing. 'Good try' she stood on her toes and kissed him on the cheek, he blushed. 'Come on' she grabbed his hand again, she took him to a dark alley. There was a haycart in the alley, no one could see them there. They kissed, they went to the haycart and made love for the rest of the evening.

© 2013 Kirbyfactor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on May 7, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013

Author

Kirbyfactor
Kirbyfactor

Rotterdam, Zuid Holland, Netherlands



About
Not much to say, I write stuff. more..

Writing
But But

A Poem by Kirbyfactor