Gladiator Love

Gladiator Love

A Story by Clown Princess of Crime
"

A slave who will do anything to get her twin back. What happens when she meets a man who sets her soul on fire, and another who is the only one who can help her get her brother. who will she pick

"

The Gladiators and the Slave (Chapter 1)

The day was as hot as it was dry, which Eleithyia was very thankful for, she and her brother Patroklos were used to it being very humid where they came from. She watched helplessly as man after man walked by them poking and prodding at her, she thought the god’s looked happily upon Patroklos and her because they had not been separated yet and that’s all she prayed for, not to be separated from her brother. “How much for the girl?” a lady with blood red hair asked the man who stood by her trying to sell off her and Patroklos, the twins that cause nothing but trouble for him.

“This one, she’s a fighter like her brother here, personally I think she would make for a better Gladiator then a house slave” said the man.

The lady looked irritable and snapped “I did not ask you what you thought, I asked how much” Eleithyia watched as the black man behind her that held a sword looked her brother over. Eleithyia noted his chest piece, she thought he was hiding something, as her eyes traveled she saw the whip hanging on his hip.

“Ten gold coins,” the vender demanded snapping her out of her thoughts.

“You said she was a fighter I’ll give you five”

“Deal takes her, she’s your problem now” the vender said unhooking her chain from her brothers.

“No Patroklos!” she screamed wrapping her arms tight around her brother.

“Go Eleithyia, we shall be together soon I swear it by Apollo and Artemis” Patroklos said as the black man tore her from her brothers arms.

Eleithyia became vary quite on the long walk to her new home “why do you not talk?” asked the Women.

“I’m sorry, what do you wish me to talk about?” Eleithyia growled

“What is your name slave?” she asked.

“My Name is Eleithyia” she said proudly.

“You’re lucky I like your name, you shall keep it, who was the boy you clung to so dearly?”

“My brother”

“I am your new Domina, serve me well and I will be sure to bring you and your brother together again, make me happy and I will grant both of you your freedom “

“Yes Domina” Eleithyia said softly, casting her eyes down.

“Good we are at your new home, oh are you still virgin?”

“Yes Domina”

Eleithyia followed her Domina into a lovely villa “very good, Follow Mila she shall get you your outfit.

When Eleithyia walked back to her Domina she wore a light purple material that covered one breast and a black strap that tied around her chest covered the other one, she also had a metal colure around her neck. “You look as lovely as a slave can” Domina praised “now run down and fetch me Crixus”

“Yes Domina” Eleithyia said bowing and hurrying down the stairs to where her Domina husband kept the Gladiators “excuses me gladiator?” she called out as a tall white man passed her

“Yes?” the man’s blue eyes looked her over

“Where is Crixus?” she asked the Gladiator with curly blond hair “Domina wishes to speak with him”

“He is this way young slave, what is your name?”

Eleithyia looked up at the man as she followed him “is that any concern to you, but it is Eleithyia”

“Well Eleithyia this is Crixus cell, but you may want to wait till he gets back from the showers or…well you get it” the man said laughing softly

“Thank you Gladiator,” she said as she watched the man walk away. A few minutes later a man walked in “are you Crixus?” she asked

“Yes and you are?” he asked his towel barely hanging onto his hips. He’s eyes took in every detail, the wave in her hair the stunning moonlight silver of her eyes the curves of her breast and butt. He sighed softly knowing it was the lack of women he has had as of late that made him want her right away.

“The Domina is wishes to see you” she said letting her eyes travel down his body.

Crixus nodded and followed Eleithyia up and out of the prison all gladiators called home “what is your name girl?” he asked watching her hips sway as she walked.

“It is Eleithyia” she said looking over her shoulder at him. She watched his brown eyes snapped up, she laughed softly “do the Romans not give you any c***s?”

“As many as I wish” He boasted a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips “You do not look Roman, what are you?”

Eleithyia sighed and stopped at the door as the Domina came out “Making friends with a gladiator Eleithyia, don’t you have better things to do?” she sneered stepping between Crixus and Eleithyia.

Eleithyia bowed her head “No Domina, you have not given me another order”

Lucretia raised her hand to slap her, “the day a slave corrects me is they day I am dead” she hissed lowering her hand .

Eleithyia glared at the ground “Yes Domina” she said in an even tone, brushing her golden blonde hair out of her Silver eyes.

“Good now go fetch us three jugs of wine” Domina demanded walking back into her room Crixus on her tail.

Eleithyia walked back down to the wine cellar witch happened to be right next to the Villa entrance to the Gladiators home. She picked up two jugs and was trying to balance the last one, She stumbled and tripped falling back, a pair of strong arms grabbed her and the jug “Need some help?” asked the man.

She looked up into his stunning blue eyes and warm smile and nodded unable to speak “Thank you sir” she said softly

“Any time, what’s your name girl?” he asked as they walked up the stairs

“Eleithyia, and you gladiator?” she asked flipping her hair out of her eyes.

“Spartacus the currant champion” He said proudly

Eleithyia rolled her eyes and picked up the pace “Did I anger you young Eleithyia?” he asked her honestly.

Eleithyia stopped and turned on the man named Spartacus “No and I am not a young child to be blinded by titles like the Champion so stop trying” She snapped and set her two jugs down “thank you for your help Spartacus” She said pasting a smile on her face as he placed the jug down. Spartacus nodded turning on his heels he left to go back down stairs, while Eleithyia went to find where else she could be useful.

Ashur (Chapter 2)

Walking into the kitchen Eleithyia was bombarded by many different slaves, one with long black hair pushed everyone out of the kitchen. “Back to work” she snapped “You’re Domina’s new slave right?” the women said a sneer turning all the beauty into something ugly.

Eleithyia nodded “Yes,” she said holding her head high knowing the women had no right acting like this.

The women shoved an intricate vase into Eleithyias hands, “Take this to Domina, this a prized family heirloom vary valuable, take this right to her away”

Eleithyia stared down at the vase, “why can’t you?” she asked glaring at the women.

The women brown eyes turned to slits and she stood straighter trying to be taller but failing. “Because I am the one who runs things around here”

Eleithyia smiled down at the women, "I don’t care who you are” she said briskly turning on her heels and walking out of the Kitchen.

Walking down the barren halls of her new Villa, Eleithyia was carrying her Domina’s vase; she was humming a song her mother taught her all those years ago when her and her brother ran around their father’s lands. The hairs on the back of her neck started to stand on end. Eleithyia spun around her long hair flowing behind her, she saw a black shadow duck into a hallway. Eleithyia’s heart was pounding like a war drum, hard and fast, “hello?” she called out, scared of who it was.

A man a little taller than she stepped out of the shadows, he had a short beard cut close to his face, Eleithyia took in his broken nose and the small scar above his right eye, she saw no warmth in his dark brown eyes only a dark lust, “Hello my beauty, how are you?”

Eleithyia looked around becoming very uneasy “I need to take this to Domina” She said softly taking a few steps back away from the man.

Each time she took a step back the man took two closer till he was an arm’s length away, she noted his gimp leg “What is your name my goddess?” he asked her reaching out and running a hand down her face.

She jumped back at the sudden movement, out of his reach. “I must go Domina needs me” she turned on her heels and started hurrying away.

“I’m talking to you b***h”! he yelled grabbing her arm and spinning her back to him.

He yanked her so hard she lost her grip on the Vase and it spun from her hands smashing against the wall falling to the ground in so many little pieces. Eleithyia sliver eyes glared at the man. She was filled with so much anger all she saw was red. “You baster!” she screamed punching the unsuspecting man square in the jaw. The man stumbled back, Eleithyia lifted her leg and kicked the man hard in the stomach which sent him spinning to the floor. She jumped on the man before he recovered and started punching him in the face.

The man recovered and blocked her punches, he found an opening and brought his hand into her exposed stomach, Eleithyia doubled over in pain. The man flipped her over so he was on top slamming her back into the shattered glass, she screamed out as she felt the shards puncher her creamy skin. The man ripped her dress up over her hips and started yanking at his tunic. “Ashur”! an angry voice boomed filling the halls. For a split second Eleithyia thought her God Apollo had came from the heavens to save her. She felt the weight of the man ripped from her body.

“The c**t was asking for it” the man named Ashur screamed.

Eleithyia looked up at the back of the man; she stood up slowly more glass digging into her arms. Domina came walking down the halls, yelling something that Eleithyia didn’t care to hear till she felt a sharp pain against her face, Eleithyia head snapped up glaring at Domina “Why did you do it!” she screamed in Eleithyias’ face.

“Do what Domina?” she asked trying to stop the bleeding.

Another sharp slap across Eleithyia’s face, Eleithyia dug her nails into her bleeding arms, that’s all she could do from not lashing out on her Domina “You broke my heirloom” Domina screamed, her face turning as red as her wig.

Eleithyia sliver eyes glared daggers into her Domina “I did not break it, that man” she pointed to the man with the gimp leg “he broke it when he tried to rape me!” she exclaimed.

Domina turned back to the man “the two of you go to your Dominus” she demanded she turned to Eleithyia “you are coming with me to the doctor”

Eleithyia bent her head down in shame and followed her Domina down to the doctor, the man took the glass out of the back and her arms “you’re lucky you didn’t bleed out”.

She nodded as the man bandaged her back and her arms “Eleithyia, to pay off your debt you will start working for my husband; you will do whatever he says” Eleithyia nods “now run to him and see what he wants”.

Sighing Eleithyia made her way to Dominus chambers, she watched the birds fly around outside, she stopped and watched the two birds fly apart and up, then dive back down then landing gracefully on a tree limb one of the birds rested a wing on the other. She sigh thinking about her brother; a tear fell slowly down her cheek remembering the day that her and Patroklos went hunting with her father,

The day was hot and humid, the sun was shining bright, the stray cloud would pass over the sun casting a shadow over the lands, and Eleithyia drew an arrow from her quiver thanking her god and goddess for the day. She turned and looked back at her brother who was atop his golden mare his hand holding onto her black stallions rains. She smiled as the wind blew her hair back, she walked slowly into the woods praying to her goddess for a good hunt, as she finished the pray she caught sight of a buck. Eleithyia bent down and picked up some fallen leafs and dropped them the wind blowing them behind her ‘good’ she thought. She hooked the arrow to her bow and pulled it back aiming; she let the arrow go and watched it fly through the air. The arrow flew into the buck’s eye, she watched it jump and fall over. She let out a holler of victory. Patroklos came running to her. His loud foot falls spooked two birds. They stopped and watched the two birds flee into the air lifting out of the clearing and diving back down into the canopy.

“Eleithyia?” a deep voice said pulling her out of the memoir.

She spun around her hand flying to her chest, she looked up into a pair of rich brown eyes “Oh Crixus you scared me”.

Crixus chuckled pushing some of her blonde hair that fell into her face behind her ear “you looked lost”

She smiled up at him “just lost in a memoir” she said stepping away “I really must get to Dominus though”

Crixus gave her a perplexed “thought you worked for the Domina?”

She laughed lightly patting his chest “Something happen, now I am to report to the Dominus, not that it is any of your business”

They both started walking to the Dominus room, Eleithyia was very aware of how close Crixus walked to her and how his body would brush against hers every now and again. She knocked lightly on Dominus door “Come in”! a voice barked. The two slaves walked in Eleithyia bowed deeply “Why are you here girl?” he demanded waving his hand indicating Crixus go outside “Are you the slave girl that beat up Ashur”?

Eleithyia nodded “Domina said you had more use for me then she does, and yes Dominus I am she”

Dominus folded his hand and looked her over “you will work under Oenomaus starting tomorrow, now go leave us”

She bowed deeply “Yes Dominus” she turned and walked out of the room heading to her room.

She lay on her bed surrounded by other women; she starts thinking of Patroklos again, letting a memory of them hunting together flow over her wrapping her in warmth protecting her from the cold night air as she fell asleep.

Friends (Chapter 3)

Eleithyia casted her gaze to the clear sky above her as she thought about the many months that had pass since she and her brother were separated, letting out a soft sigh she dropped her head and started eating the food that was made for them. The sand next to her shifted as someone sat next to her. “he is fine”

She looked up into the clear blue eyes she knew all to well, “I know, it still hurts knowing he is alive yet unable to go to him”

She felt his rough callused thumb cress her cheek, she did not know she had started crying, “out of anybody here, I know your pain the most”

She nodded knowing about his wife, this little problem they shared had brought them closer. Oenomaus walked out of the shadows his whip cracking in the dry air “Back to training” he barked. Spartacus stood up holding a hand out to her, she wrapped her long fingers around his wrist and let him yank her up from the ground. Spartacus and Eleithyia put their bowls away and walked back to training taking up arms. “Eleithyia you train with Duro” Doctore Snapped.

Eleithyia let out a soft sigh and grabbed her wooden sword, she watched Duro closely sizing him up. “This will be easy” he boasted

She smirked as the others laughed thinking the same thing, she kept silent trying her best to look scared so he would underestimate her and in the end be over powered. He let out a cry and charged her, she ducked and spun on the balls of her feet sweeping him off his with the broad side of her wooden sword, Duro fell on his face and Eleithyia pounced on him holding the point at the base of his neck “Never Underestimate your opponent Duro” She spat knowing she had gotten lucky that time.

There was clapping from the balcony and everyone looked up to see their Dominus standing there looking to be in a foul mood “Eleithyia come to my office” he barked . she nodded and got off of Duro. She bent over holding out a hand for him, he took it and she helped him up then gave her sword to the Doctore and walked off to meet with her Dominus.

Spartacus passed his cell Dominus had never taken so long with any of his gladiators before, anxiety was written all over his face, Varo his blonde friend grabbed his shoulders “Stop and speak what is on your mind, you are making the other antsy” he smiled laughter in his blue eyes.

Spartacus sighed and sat down on his bed his head in his hands “I fear for young Eleithyia, Varro I think I may care deeply for her.” He stood up letting out a scream slamming his fist in the wall, how could he have any feelings besides a sister for any other women besides his wife, who was at this moment working for someone else miles away from him.

Varro jumped slightly at the outburst “she is fine” he said softly placing a brotherly hand on his back “in fact her she comes this way” he stepped out of the room “Sister what brings you here?” he asked his arms wide open.

Eleithyia smiled and jumped into his arms “Varro Dominus has found Patroklos” she shrieked

Varro spun them around “that is great news we should celebrate”

Eleithyia stepped out of his arms “have you seen Spartacus I wish to tell him”. Varro pointed inside she nodded and walked in his cell “Spartacus?” she saw two new dents in his cell wall.

“What?” he snapped.

She stepped back surprised by his outburst “If this is a bad time brother I will come back later” her once happy silver eyes now cold as she glared at him.

He stood up and rubbed the bridge of his nose “no just a lot of stuff on my mind sister” he said softly as he placed his calloused hands on her shoulders “what is the news?”

She looked at him with skeptical eyes and pushed a strand of her hair out “my brother,” she was suddenly nervous to tell him what Dominus had told her, “Dominus he found him, Patroklos is on his way here as we speak, he is but a day’s ride away”

© 2013 Clown Princess of Crime


Author's Note

Clown Princess of Crime
This is one of my better stories, please leave feed back and tell me what ya think :3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 6, 2013
Last Updated on September 6, 2013
Tags: Spartacus, Patroklos, Eleithyia, Crixus, Varro, Tv show

Author

Clown Princess of Crime
Clown Princess of Crime

Manhattan, KS



About
Well there is not alot to say about me. I am a city girl from Colorado, living in a small town in Kansas. I am training to be a Dental Assistant and am loving it very much. I love to write, though I a.. more..

Writing