Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Laughing on the outside. Dying on the inside

Laughing on the outside. Dying on the inside

A Chapter by Clown Princess of Crime
"

Black Panther, Cat Womens little girl, helps Cazzy out when she gets into a small pickle

"


Running over the rooftops of Gotham, Cazzy pumped her legs faster; she loved the adrenalin rushing through her system, she leapt over a wide gap rolling as she landed on the shorter building. Stopping at the edge of the building Cazzy looked down at the busy streets below, ‘what fun it would be to scare these poor souls’ she thought bitterly. She really didn’t want to be like this, but the thoughts of Jason pushed her over the edge of the building landing gracefully on the sidewalk, she was the death of her one true love, she would never let anyone get that close again. People stopped around her, Cazzy stood up letting out a sinister clown laugh “GOOD EVENING GOTHAM CITY!” she yelled, laughing as people ran from her screaming her name. “Who wants to laugh?” she asked pulling a pin on a bomb and tossing it into the crowd.

“Stop!” a voice demanded from behind her.

Cazzy turned to look at the cop “Come join the fun!” she giggles taking his arm and flips him over her small body, her foot slams down on his shoulder, she yanks up enjoying the screams of pain from the poor man, yanking the man up she brakes his arm in three places.

“Cazzy stop this!” a voice she knew all too well demanded.

Yanking the man up by his broken arm she holds him close a hidden blade sliding out of her glove and holds it to the cops neck “Aw, look Nightwing is here to save the day” the man whimpered loudly.

“Cazzy let him go!” Nightwing demanded.

She looked at him broadly “party pooper” she growls and tosses the man into Nightwing; she takes off into the ally making her escape to the rooftops before he could get her. As she flipped onto the roof she could hear his grappling hook sink into the brick beside her and the zip noise as it brought him hurtling closer.

“Cazzy please, stop” his voice sounded as if it was braking, his fingers tightened around her wrist “why are you out tonight, Princess” he asked brushing some of her green bangs out of her face.

Cazzy looked up at him with wide eyes “I just want to sleep” she says softly looking away from him.

Nightwing pulled the sad women into his chest “It’s not your fault” he whispers gently into her ear.

Yanking out of his arms Cazzy glared at him, Nightwing could see just how far gone she was, he had seen that look before so many times from her father “Yes Nightwing it is” she started laughing manically.

A low growl came from the shadows as a black blur tackled Nightwing “Aw is the little birdie trying to comfort the Princess?”  Irena purred her claws digging into his chest.

Watching her partner in crime attack Nightwing made Cazzy laugh harder. “Panther!” Nightwing choked out as she kissed his cheek her free hand tightening around his neck. Flipping off him she ran across the roof tops with Cazzy.

“Does Kitten have a thing for bird brain over there?” she asked her as they stopped in an ally.

“Hey he is cute” Iren says giggling “I would love to know who is under the mask” she says a little dreamily.

Shaking her head Cazzy sighs “I guess if you’re into men that run around in tights” she says laughing remembering  her crush on the second Boy Wonder. The thought brought a sorrow filled look to her face.

“Oh Cazzy I’m sorry I forgot it’s Robins-“

Irena was cut off as Cazzy grabbed her by her throat and slammed her into the wall, a deadly smile stretched her face out “just shut up Black Panther” she growled out tossing her to the ground, Cazzy sighed and looked up to the skyline at the huge hunters moon “I’m going home” she says Irena sat on the ground coughing trying to get air back in her lungs.

 

Watching as her insane friend walked away Irena got up, she could still remember a time when she wasn’t like that, when she was truly happy, “If only he could come back” she thought knowing he was the only one who could ever bring her back from the madness she fell into.  



© 2013 Clown Princess of Crime


Author's Note

Clown Princess of Crime
I hope you guys like this

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on November 18, 2013
Last Updated on November 18, 2013


Author

Clown Princess of Crime
Clown Princess of Crime

Manhattan, KS



About
Well there is not alot to say about me. I am a city girl from Colorado, living in a small town in Kansas. I am training to be a Dental Assistant and am loving it very much. I love to write, though I a.. more..

Writing