Try, Try, Try

Try, Try, Try

A Poem by *^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*
"

This was an earlier poem I wrote. Eighth grade was the worst year of my entire life...

"

I smile; they frown.

I talk; they ignore.

I cry; they laugh at me.

I make a mistake; they condescend.

I say something rude without meaning to; they hold it against me.

I joke; they think I'm serious and/or stupid.

 

"I must be hated..."

© 2008 *^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*


Author's Note

*^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*
This was one of the poems I actually had a back-up to... dammit... I wish I had back-ups to all my poems... gees! Why didnt I have back-ups to ALL of them!! stupid! stupid! stupid!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yep, I remember eighth grade- don't worry I think it was like this for everybody!

Sorry about your other poems. I hope you can remember some of them- this one is good!

Posted 16 Years Ago


I can completely relate to this poem. Eigth grade was a tough year for me too, but moreso it reminds me of my parents. I've done *a lot* to force an estanged relation between myself and my family just for my own sanity and this poem speaks words so true that I'll definately be adding it to my reading list.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I understand how you feel. Happened to me for three years straight.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i can totally relate i love it and dont you ever start cutting cause its like a drug but harder to stop i like it

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2008
Last Updated on February 8, 2008

Author

*^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*
*^*my*beautiful*zelda*love*^*

that one city with the stuff, CA



About
I love to write fantasy. My name is Dianne and I live in California. I am what my name says: I love The Legend of Zelda! Link is my sexy love, and Epona is my horsy love! Speaking of which, I love hor.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..