lost soul

lost soul

A Story by fallenlover
"

a girl soul and her life

"
Their once was a girl a childish girl whom had no idea what life was. Til one day her and her sister went out.
That evening everything change. She saw How her life will go far there.
She meet a boy that was tall and dark, had never seen this dark person in her world before finally someone notice her, and she fell hard. As hard as any stupid girl would, and so its begins with this night.

CHAPTER ONE

 Hey kitty you wanna go out tonight, you need too you'll never have a life if you always stay in doors.
You need to have fun and explore a little.
Alright where you wanna go so I know what to put on.
Lets go skating, everyone going there.
Okay give me a few and we'll head out.

Later we arrive at the skating rink where their a long line to get in and lot of people she never knew, or ever seen in her life but her sister didn't car.

So what you think gonna have some fun tonight or what.
sure.
lets get in line so have some fun. 
As soon as we get or skate lets go a few time around the rink and than meet people and have fun okay kitty, said kat.
Okay sounds like a plan. In the back of kitty mind "I wanna go home I shouldn't have come I feel lost here, and all alone."
Okay our turn "Kat I need a size 7 and my sister size 7." Putting on though skates where annoying.
But to please my sister I went out on the floor had some fun she started talking to people. I went off around the rink a few time than sat in a corner were there was enough lighting to see a book. 
Took off the skates and took out my book and no more than 30min to and hour a Talk dark with long brown hair and blueish eyes approach me.
Asking me "why are you sitting all along with just your book?"
Well I care not to be here, if you can see I have been some how force by my sister whom not seem to care that I'm not even near.
so I sit here till the night comes near.
"Oh dear you mine if I sit here and keep you company" said bear.
"Yes or no what I say you'll sit here no matter what you hear from me" said kitty
"Oh no my love if you wish to be alone all you must do is say." said bear
"My words this guy is so nice but so dark and mysterious and might be dangerous"
"With words so polite you won your right you may sit with me tonight" said kitty
That night seem to go one a loving night as she and bear talk for hours the midnight struck, it was time to run on home where both sister had hours to talk about there night.
Kat was happy for kitty for getting out of her shell and into the world.
But little as she knew kitty feeling has change to match the world.
kitty sat up all night till dawn shown waiting and think all night that she want to meet this fellow again but last had no name nor if he was even around her parts.

A month has pass with school coming to an for the new year. My darling sister ask "hey kitty I found that guy you were talking to he'll be at the all night skate tonight for new year. If we ask mom to go you can see him again.
As a fool I was we asked to go and mom said sure just  be carefully my dears.
The few hours before to go we spent getting geared up to go since it was cold as every. That night had to been colder than all the nights. As Our mom drove us there, he started walk to us I swear my sister must have told him. Mom was so unprepared to see what was happening here but as a nice mom she is turn away and drove us so her girls cold learn this new life lesson.
As soon as our mom left kat walked off to meet with her friends that were there.
Bear greeted me with a big bear hug, this hug was so full of love and care I felt unaware what was happing there.
That night was spent of love and joy and talking all night. But before six when the door open I have open my mouth and told bear about a fourth of July party that him and a few our friends of ours will be there.
Would you like to come? I asked not even thinking so I spent six months clean and preparing for the first fourth of July party and school and summer on top of that and endless Friday meeting up at the skating rink knowing more and more about bear I felt less fear of him being over here.

Same goes for my sister she finally found someone. He was chilled nice and sweet.
But soon as my sister and I knew it we only had a week left till July 4th. So we inbox everyone on Myspace, letting them what time and if needed a ride to text us.
The time came upon us kat and I and m brother set forth to go get everyone, to gather up down town as I was walking with bear talking and felt nothing but fear and truth I walked off and it was a few mins before the firework show. 
I went to go look for bear found him sitting under a lonely tree head down thinking I guess. I walk to him tell him lets get back to the truck. 
All at once he pulls me down and hugs me. As usually though nothing of it. Got to the truck in time than it him me something magical going to happen to night I can feel it. As bear and I get on top of the truck I started stroking his hair and sing with the songs. he was smiling and enjoying me sing. The ending of the fireworks was coming up so w started packing up before everyone else. We headed home we had a big camp out for everyone in our living room, but none was ready to rest we all had firework the must go off, my brother was shooting the and so was I all our friends, than something happen with my sister we walked off to talk than her boyfriend at the time came to get me to tell me bear wanted to see me for something of importance. So I ran back and their he pulled me too the side of my house and thus kittys first kiss as stupid as it may seem pass out from the magic that was their bear carry her to room and they sat there very unsure she was she was happy as any girl could be, but never known any of these feeling she was frighten as well.

She than asked if he could stay a couple more days, he said "sure need to get some more outfits."
As I and kat and oldest brother was dropping off everyone last person was bear.
But bear was only getting a few things and came back to stay a few more days. Within these days we talked and played games took horse back riding.
Than the day came when it was time for him to go home. I sat there with kat and talked how I didn't know if I wanted to be with him or not, it was all new feeling all new. Kitty felt lost and confuse at first she wanted to tell bear she didn't want a relationship yet but within listen to her favorite song she stop her, from doing something so stupid.
Kitty decide to give it a shot in the dark. She was in a relationship that was wonderful so full of love romance, caring and trust.
Day after day there love grew stronger their faith grew, a few months go by and Christmas cheer Christmas hope and love was filling the air. Happy as he could be, bear was so full of love and couldn't bear it. That Christmas morning I go over to his place we walked among the water in the crisp air and murky clouds he bow and handed me a small box, cute and corny I though a box that had note so sweet I wept. Saying how much I ment to him with in this box was a ring of hope for he and I.
Bear said " with love so pure will you become my wife."
Kitty said "yes".
As we walked back to the house my heart was over joy, We told everyone there heart full of delight and uncertain, cause of us so young this to them was child played.
Little as we knew they would be right or wrong in the end we can only see where the journey takes us

CHAPTER TWO

That day of Christmas was full of joy and wonders Spending with each other families. My sister feel with grief and not liking what had been told to her. Kat was not happy at all she hardly spoke to me that entire day.
No matter as I though. I have love in my life and fun and joy as I went on my day of Christmas fun.
Than I ask Bear " would you like to stay till new year day?"
" Yes my dear, let me get my stuff and we can head out"
The trip to the house was long living almost an hour away was hard on us. So when we could bear would stay with me and or I'll stay with him.
Thus it was our first new year he spent with my family.

Laugh and joy on the car ride as we stopped for pizza, before getting home. We order three pizza one with plain cheese, one with sausage, and lastly pepperoni. For the family at home we may have eaten a lot of turkey and all Christmas foods, but behind it all some pizza called.
Bear and I took our pieces too my room and sat down and watch Christmas movies,  from Rudolph the red nose reindeer to the little drummer boy.
As we are sitting bear asked me how I felt, cause apparently I was sitting there with a smile so bright that it light up the night.
" I'm as happy as I could ever be I got the love of my life with me. How can I not smile about this?" said kitty.
" I'm glade you are happy as I my love." said bear.

As we sat their for hours snuggle warm in a big blanket watch movies. Than falling asleep with wonderful dream that played in each of there heads.
Wakening up all kitty could think about was a few days before birthday to come and than new years and how it all will play to her favor. Of course bear had found my video camera and started making interview videos about how we met, how old I am etc...
he did the same with my family every one loves him. Bear was our kind of crazy fun.
Always their to match our fun. Kat was progressing in her life as well having fun with her friend. It almost like I always got to make a schedule. To chill with my own sister, now of days.
I couldn't ask for anything better. I have a wonderful fulfilling life, that couldn't change that many years of good will, will come to me.
Thus a couple days till my 15th birthday all I could ask for was pure happiness and a few materiel objects, but most of all to stay happy for years too come.

Kitty Birthday list was small and simply, got everything she asked for. 
Bear was happy to be their for her 15th birthday was such a delight.
Bear had to share the most beautiful poem kitty will every read in her life. It was called "rose".
With words so sweet, kitty heart wept. Bear had shared such kind and pure words of love that made her believe all her fairy tails were true.
That of love, and pure hearted person can truly love her.
kitty has always felt along and scared but that poem has made her feel comfortable around bear that she could open all her doors and let in someone.
All kitty could say "I love you with all my heart and my heart is now your for now and for every". She gave bear this longest hug of love and safety that she has ever given. She never wanted to let go, but at perfect timing mom calls for kitty to do her chorus of feeding horses and cats, dogs... etc.
kitty -sigh- well time to get in this world of working hard...lol. I'll be back said kitty to bear. "I shall be back in 30 minuses".
"alrighty my love i'll await here and count the time away". I jumped off my bed and ran as fast as I could to feed all the animals so I could get back to my room. My horses always take forever getting them down to the barn putting them up for them to eat and than running two acher back up to the house to feed the dogs and cats... Than back down to open the horses pen. 
All takes me 30 to 40 minutes. As soon as I was almost done with all my doing of that day I find a hole. I twisted my ankle, bear was so happen to be watching me from the back porch and ran out to help me. He picked me up and and carried me like a princess. He carried me all the way back to my room and put a heating pad under my foot and ice pack on top. to bring down the swelling.
With all that just happen I didn't care I was happy to feel that I wouldn't feel along in my life again.
Than Bear asked if I wanted to play sims with him, "sure".
while we were playing we talked about what are future intention were to each other when we play sims.
Also listening to music I never hear to be open minded for him but not sure if I still truly liked it but for bear anything.
But time flys when playing sims. It was 7 o'clock it was time for dinner and than bear and I snuggle in bed together talking about how much each of us meant together.

Morning as did morning chours I got them all out of the way before bear awoke. I got back into my room and their he still sleep knowing he was up all night watching me. I though for a min I turn around walked to the kitchen and cooked a small breakfast that I carried to the room for him. Bear woke up and said "thank you kitty you didn't have to".
"I did not the less you have made me so happy".
A few seconds go by kitty finally sat down with bear and they ate their breakfast. After bear was and kitty was done bear asked " you wanna go riding before I got to go home tonight?"
"Sure lets get dressed and i'll saddle them up." said kitty.

Kitty and bear go out side to get the horses for two and half acre for horses was always hard to get them... kitty and bear held the lead lines behind there backs so the horses wouldn't see them. Cause every time they say the ropes they ran, but after 20 min we finally got them.
We got them up to the house to the front porch were the saddles and other tackle stayed at. Kitty had a beautiful brown and purple tackle and saddle and she let bear browed oin black saddle and tackle.
Bear was learning more every time he helped on the saddle and the tackle and how to work them out before saddling them and other stuff. 
After another 10-30 min we finally got one and took the same safe trail we had our horses run for a long while the feel being one with a horse was the most amazing feeling, Bear felt the freedom that kitty did when it came to riding. 
But little after the run we brough the horse to the watering hole but before we got there bear got off his horse and told me to put on the bandana, with out question kitty did. A few more seconds and they cam to the watering hole. Bear took off the bandana and kitty saw a whole picnic it was the most wonderful thing she ever saw and the most sweet jester kitty heart was feel with joy and happiness.

TO BE CONTINUE.....     


 

 

© 2018 fallenlover


Author's Note

fallenlover
This story will skip around a little most of it true and a little false but too make up for the years lost. I wanted people know how I felt about a life I'm living in word of a story that might one day for my children lesson to grow up on. And hopefully learn here than out there in the real world. Marry for love, faith, and trust. Both work together as friends lover and partners.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
Added on November 14, 2017
Last Updated on March 10, 2018
Tags: heart felt, pain, love, stupid, fun.

Author

fallenlover
fallenlover

pensacola, FL



About
I uses to love to write and read poems a lot but without my muse, I am lost so for now I just play and with my kids that I got no time to myself unless night hids me. I have my two wonderful delig.. more..

Writing
30th year 30th year

A Story by fallenlover


Today Today

A Story by fallenlover