All That Glitter is not Gold

All That Glitter is not Gold

A Story by Cara_Wolfe
"

part of my book Murderous Beauty I'm working on

"
Once upon a time in a kingdom far away lived a king. This king was loved by many, feared by most, but respected by all. But the king still wasn't happy.
You see he wanted to be the most powerful king that ever lived. Ruling his kingdom wasn't enough anymore. He wanted to rule the kingdoms around him. So he made a plan and called a very powerful witch.
Lady Morte was a well know witch that people avoided. It was rumor that she had sold her soul to the devil to get her power. But the King had already made his mind up. Even if it cost him his soul.

King Vincent sat at his desk starting at Lady Morte. He had to admit that she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. Her face was small and heart shaped with wide eyes the color of pale green mixed with purple. Her lips seem to be stained blood red. Her skin was very fair and seem smooth and soft. Her hair was snow white with highlights of pale green, blue, and purple. Its seem as if winter had came alive and was living in her.

"Are you sure this will work?" King Vincent ask.
"Do you doubt my powers?"
"Of Course not. What will it cost me? My soul?"
"No, your sons. All four of them. Give me a night and I can make you the most powerful army any king have ever seen. Also promise that no harm will fall upon your sons."

So King Vincent agreed. To him it was a win/win. He get what he wanted and his sons would be safe. If only he could realize the evil he was about to unleash on the world

© 2015 Cara_Wolfe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on October 18, 2015
Last Updated on October 18, 2015

Author

Cara_Wolfe
Cara_Wolfe

About
Not much to say. I've alway love reading and writing. Never really put anything out cause I alway think my writing is the worst. Finally realize that I won't get better until I do put myself out there.. more..

Writing