You Can See Me

You Can See Me

A Poem by Kleio13
"

All abut a woman embracing her flaws, even in the eyes of her lover who she thought understood her.

"
You can see me dear woodsman, nude and dominant
where there's rebirth, there is also promise.
Steel tree is my fellow nuisance, nymph mode is slightly gracious and I wake up on a
lamb-coat of no shame,
furred and non-wilted, words of reprieve and intelligence,
feminine only once more, I think I see the vibrations of a high shriek in my bath, can't hold it in forever. "I forgive you wet seam".
No more will this comfort shout silently in a hole,
No longer will I try to crack in my hood of bone.
I'm the woman who's feet never touches the ground.
I have no regrets.
So what's the ax for?
 

© 2015 Kleio13


Author's Note

Kleio13
if any grammatical errors, please dismiss and critique my work.
All of my poetry is original and copyrighted.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

whew! steamy hot ... going to have to get some water and cool off :) notice the ax used in a couple of your poems ... wondering about its symbolism ... i will look it up but tend to think it is something unique to you ... really liking your way with words ... complex ... hot ... multi-layered all come to mind ... makes me want more :)
E.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This seems an allegorical piece; a journey undertaken through the metaphor of forest - where forest seems to be people... a surround of trees that do not know if they are oak or willow or a soft white cottonwood planted by the random winds. It speaks of gender finding itself ("...and I wake up on a lamb-coat of no shame") and of an acceptance of things; perhaps without conditions. There are references to places past - no longer as relevant but not forgotten; maybe never forgotten for that would be a violation of a sacred trust, wouldn't it? What's the ax for? The ax is for emergency use only, right?

Posted 10 Years Ago


I really loved the ending, a nice addition to the otherwise awesome work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nice wording, I like your images...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
4 Reviews
Added on July 24, 2013
Last Updated on February 28, 2015

Author

Kleio13
Kleio13

San Bernardino, CA



About
I'm a passionate poet and a devoted writer and I live in southern California. I am also looking for devoted writers be friends with. Feel free to message me! more..

Writing
1994 1994

A Poem by Kleio13


Chemo Chemo

A Poem by Kleio13