Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee Cullen

A Chapter by Klpindc12
"

Twilight Fan Fiction Dont own any characters or setting.

"

Characters and setting owned by stephenie meyer and/or her publisher. “Happy birthday!” my mom said walking into my room with my dad's arm wrapped around her waist.I blinked a couple of times adjusting to the morning light. “We'll give you your presents at Alice's party.” my dad informed me. I groaned “Alice.” He chuckled “your exactly like your mother.” “You might not want to spend much time getting dressed. Alice already has a dresd picked out.” my mom smiled. I sighed and they left for Carlisle house to help Alice. Jake came five minutes later to keep me entertained untill the party. He came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I sighed I was in love with Jake but I kept it a secert...from him. I was afraid that he only loved me as a sister or a friend. “Whats wrong?” he asked. “Nothing. It's Nothing.” I said obviously not convincing him. He grabbed me by the waist and held my chin. “You can tell me anything.” he said looking deep into my eyes. I hesitated I knew this would either make us or break us. “I like you.” I said. He shifted “I already knew that.” “No.” I paused. “I like you, more than a friend of a brother.” I looked at him through my eyelashes worrying that I had just created a mess. He put his hand under my chin and looked at me sincerely. Oh no I thought. He tilted my chin up and kissed my lips lightly. I looked up at him. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him again. He was more passionate this time around. “I'm in love with you to.” he pulled away. “When did you decide that?” I asked curious. “Not to long ago.” he replied but he said it in a flat tone. There was something else to it. Before I was able to say anything Claire called. I went outside far enough away from Jake so he couldn't hear me. “Jake and I are a couple!” I told her excited. “He finally decided to tell you he imprinted on you.” she replied. “No. He said he fell in love with me recently.” there was silence. “I gotta go.” I sighed. Why did Jake lie to me. What was he afraid of?

 

Chapter 2 coming soon!



© 2010 Klpindc12


Author's Note

Klpindc12
Wouldn

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think that this is a good idea, and it could turn out to be very entertaining. It does have a lot of mistakes. A lot of spacing issues, spelling mistakes, and other grammer problems. I don't know if you would be interested, but I would be happy to help beta if you would like. Also, I'm sure you know this, but it ends in the middle of a sentence. Once again, I would be happy to help beta if you would like.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

413 Views
1 Review
Added on July 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 3, 2010
Tags: Twilight, Renesmee, Cullen, jacob, jacob black, Bella, Edward, Love, Romance, Fan Fiction