sdwsd

sdwsd

A Story by Knoxxeh

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2012/08/education-olympics-how-does-the-us-rank-1.html

Education Decline

Specific Purpose: By the end of my speech I want people to understand the situations that education decline in the United States has caused.

Thesis Statement: Educational decline within the United States is a problem that needs to be solved. It not only affects the students that don’t get the education they deserve, but also the teacher and adults who are losing their jobs because of it.

Organizational Pattern: Informational.

Body

Main point:     Teachers jobs are being lost because of budget cuts causing people to be fired a lot being very good teachers.

            Sub-point A:     Hamilton Project: From 2009 to 2011 teachers jobs went from 3,942,700 to 3,721,938 that’s 220,620 teachers jobs that were cut. This was a 5.6% decline in Employment of teachers.

Sub-point B:     Date shows that from 2011-2012 another 130,000 teaching jobs were lost.

Transition: In this situation the teachers who are losing their jobs are not the only ones affected, less teachers means bigger classes which can be a problem for teachers and students.

Main Point:

© 2012 Knoxxeh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on November 12, 2012
Last Updated on November 12, 2012

Author

Knoxxeh
Knoxxeh

Farmington, NY



About
Hello my name is Wesley, i am a writer and i will always be a writer its my favorite thing to do because life can be boring at times but i can create a world where i can do anything be anybody that's .. more..

Writing