Dream

Dream

A Story by Koiel
"

A dream I had last night

"
I look over at his warm and relaxed body next to mine, dressed in nothing but a pair of boxers. I look down at myself, in my signature ‘shirt and panties - nothing else’ night look. I wipe my eyes and stretch out my body, my toes curling and my fingers reaching. I turn over and scoot closer to his emitting heat.

I finger at his chest hairs, twirling them in my fingertips and then flattening them back out again. I lay my hand flat on his chest and look at how my pale hand and his dark complexion compare. I think my hand is cold - he squirms a little bit and lazily lifts his hand to lay on top of mine on his chest.

“You’re really pretty,” I say quietly to him. He stirs and opens one eye to look at me.

“Pretty?” he asks, his voice deep and cracked. I nod. “Well,” he sits up slightly and moves the stray hairs out of my face, pulling them behind my ear. “I think,” he says softly, “you’re the only pretty one in here.” It makes me smile and turn away. “Aw, don’t turn away.. Let me see that face of yours.” I turn my face to him and he smiles tiredly. “You’re blushing, bubby.”

I smile and touch his soft, stubbled face.
“Today is going to be a good day,” I whisper.

© 2017 Koiel


Author's Note

Koiel
Say what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on December 8, 2017
Last Updated on December 8, 2017
Tags: Dream, lovely, hopeful, happy, love, romance, story

Author

Koiel
Koiel

About
~I'm lost~ ~Oblivious to the Obvious~ ~I'm waiting for you~ more..

Writing
Broken Stem Broken Stem

A Poem by Koiel


Take Me Take Me

A Poem by Koiel