Something i told a friend today

Something i told a friend today

A Poem by Korin
"

Motivation

"
Its always to start, when you do this and when you do that, until the time comes and we say something else is missing. Defending everything you do and everything you say instead of actually realizing that it can only start with you. It has too come out of the nothingness. It can not start with the reliance on the illusion that change will make you better. It can only ever start when you can learn to tell yourself that the situations in your life don't create your sense of happiness,only you can create that. 

© 2015 Korin


Author's Note

Korin
Comments are welcomed both good and bad.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

An excellent message knowing the truth of human situations. Wonderful you shared and wrote marvelously...:)..................

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sami Khalil

8 Years Ago

Any time. Please send some read requests when you post...:)................
Korin

8 Years Ago

I will try. I'm just learning how to use this. I'm a newbie. :)
Sami Khalil

8 Years Ago

:)...............
I agree.
"It can only ever start when you can learn to tell yourself that the situations in your life don't create your sense of happiness,only you can create that. "
Thank you for sharing the excellent thoughts and poetry.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Nice concepts. Remove or describe what each "it" is and the writing/meaning will be stronger... it is too ambiguous.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Korin

8 Years Ago

Thanks for the advice. I have trouble sometimes differentiating what goes on in my head and what i a.. read more
This is very true. It's so easy to seek for happiness externally but you will never find happiness there, only the want for more. Happiness only comes from within as you said. Very good write. Thanks for sharing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Korin

8 Years Ago

Thanks for the encouragement i'm really new to this.
~This diction in this is a bit vague, especially the beginning which is the most important part of a poem or short story. You mention a couple of times--it or it's...perhaps you could be more specific.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Korin

8 Years Ago

I get this a lot. I appreciate your comment. I will be sure the remember that for my next post.
Relic

8 Years Ago

No problem. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2015
Last Updated on June 15, 2015

Author

Korin
Korin

Buffalo , NY



About
To Whom this may concern, My name is Korin and after countless years of collecting journals and sometimes depriving myself of sleep just to write. I've recently come to terms that maybe like everyone .. more..

Writing
Why Why

A Poem by Korin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..