I'm Your True Face

I'm Your True Face

A Story by Krisen Lison
"

Gamzee didn't mean to destroy so many lives. But when his past comes up to haunt him, there's no way to stop it.

"

I’m Your True Face

 

Locked away, he was only safe if he was locked away. He’d trapped himself in the dark room, alone. Had told them all to chain the door, lock it tight, never let him out, no matter how much he begged. This dark room would be his home until the day he died. He would stay here by his own will, his own desperation.

            But it wasn’t his fault was it? He wasn’t really a monster. It was all his filthy ancestors fault. His heritage. His lack of a true father figure to take care of him. He hadn’t meant to commit those crimes. He was forced by the monsters of his past and the demons of his future. But despite this knowledge, he would never forgive himself.

            Only two died at his hand, but the rampage ended the lives of many more. A poor man murdered by his own bow as his morial watched right before her own slaughter. His love had been torn apart by another, and in his anger he framed her for every other murder. The domino effect had killed too many, destroyed so many lives. And now his closest friend was going crazy, unable to cope with so many deaths.

            So now he sat alone, temporarily calmed by the morial he treasured. The blood of so many caked his clothing, a bitter reminder of his actions. Inside his head a war was waging. His monster wanted to show its face, was desperate to lash out bitter and cruel. He couldn’t let it, wouldn’t let. But then, he didn’t really have the choice.

            “Go away, please just go away.” He muttered, pulling his knees into his chest and rocking back and forth. “Why can’t you leave me alone.”

            His face changed, darkening, his teeth appearing through a cruel sneer. “You’re better than them, they deserve to die.” He hissed, running his tongue over the blood around his mouth. “Every last one of them.”

            A soft whimper escaped his lips as the scared little boy returned. “They’re my friends.” Tears fell from his eyes and he shook.

            “Oh hush up you, it’s my turn and you know it.” The growling beast was unrelenting. “You’ve been weak for too long, no wonder your lusus was never around, he was ashamed of you.”

            He jumped to his feet, pressing his hands against his temples roughly. “Get out of my head!” he wailed, running to a wall and slamming his head against it with every bit of force he could muster. “Get out! Get out! Get out!”

            The laugh that poured off his lips was terrifying, ringing about the room and casting back an echo. Every note was laced with hatred and bloodlust. “You can’t get rid of me. I’m just a part of you, your true face.”

            “No…no you aren’t. I’m not like you.” He collapsed again, cradling his face in his hands. “I…I’m different.”

            “No you’re not. You know it, I know it, and everyone outside that door knows it too.” He snarled, curling up his lips. “They’re just waiting for you to drop your guard so they can bring you down. You need to put them in their place. You’re the highblood here, the one that is meant to rule them.”

            “I don’t want to rule them, I just want to be around them.” He whimpered, but the words lacked the conviction he wanted them to have.

            “They’ll never be able to accept you as a friend after what you did.” He got up again, wielding his weapons. “Let’s go teach them a lesson.” He charged the door, launching his full body against it. The chain rattled then snapped and the door swung open slowly. He threw back his head and laughed. Now was his time, now was his chance. The power was all his.

© 2013 Krisen Lison


Author's Note

Krisen Lison
So I pretty much never write fanfiction so this probably sucks...but I tried.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on May 9, 2013
Last Updated on June 3, 2013
Tags: homestuck, gamzee, inner demons

Author

Krisen Lison
Krisen Lison

About
I'm a poet, erotic writer, novelist, and short story writer. My free time is filled with the written word, flowing both from my own pen and from the many books I read. I tend to keep to myself, but if.. more..

Writing
Drowning Drowning

A Story by Krisen Lison