The Abyss

The Abyss

A Screenplay by Kuisma
"

A short philosophical debate.

"

Person no. 1: Who do you think you are then? As if you know everything better than everyone else. You are so full of yourself it's disgusting!


Person no. 2: Me? Full of myself? You are the one claiming to have some sort of divine inspiration. ”fulfilling God's wishes”... Don't make me laugh. You and your ”God” are the one and the same person. Or why did you think you and your ”God” have the exact same values and opinions? Why is it that you happen to be the chosen one? What makes you better than those you label as heretics and unbelievers? ”we are all sinners in the eyes of God”, you say, but we both know you think yourself more special and different from others. The only difference is that you hate what you are, and could not endure it anymore so you projected your self-loathing to everyone else. You would much rather be something else, something holy and divine, but no matter how hard you wish for it to be so, in the end you are just a mere mortal like the everyone else and exceptionally delusional at that.


Person no. 1: ...Yes, you are full of yourself! What makes you right then?! Why don't you just let me believe what I wish? Because you just want to feed your own ego by belittling the beliefs of others! ” Oh, look at me! I am so wise and know it all. Look at her! She does not think like me. She must be delusional!” Ah, so very self-aggrandizing. You are the one thinking himself a god.

© 2017 Kuisma


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome awesome awesome....
My perfect views as 2nd person...



we are all sinners in the eyes of God
we are all Puppets in the eyes of God



Posted 6 Years Ago


Kuisma

6 Years Ago

I can see we had very similar thoughts with me writing this and you writing the poem Humans or Puppe.. read more
AcasualPawn

6 Years Ago

)))) :))))

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Added on August 2, 2017
Last Updated on August 2, 2017
Tags: philosophical, religion, debate, ego

Author

Kuisma
Kuisma

About
Trying if I could write something. more..

Writing