The fish that got stuck in a chair.

The fish that got stuck in a chair.

A Story by Kurban Ice
"

A story about the fish Henry

"
The fish that got stuck in a chair.

Once up on a time a little fish called Henry was born. He was bright yellow and everyone in his pond called him beautiful. He had a very big ego and his mum was an alcoholic. He liked girls with big fins and tight backtails and he could basically get anyone he wanted because of his big gills. 

One day a little girl called Sarah went to the pond, she wore bright yellow rainboots and a blue raincoat. She was six years of age and wasn't allowed to go near the pond but this day her mother didnt really look after her. The girl ran into the water and her shoes slowly filled up with water. Meanwhile, Henry was swimming peacfully with a chick called Babe. Suddenly a yellow boot appeared in the water and a current started towords the boot. Babe got hold of a seaweed but Henry didn't so he got into the boot. 

Saras mom had noticed that her doughter was gone so she started screaming for her and when Sarah heard her moms yelling she started to run back home without realizing what she just had done. Henry smelled sweat and rubber, he tried to swim away but he had nowhere to go so he realized he was stuck, The girl got home and she started to feel a tickeling sensation in her boot soo she removed the yellow footweare and turned it upside down and then she saw a fish. She held the fish in her hand and then the fish started to move very fast so she threw it away. 

Harry flew into the little girls house and got stuck in one of the kitchen chairs. He was stuck there until he died of suffucation.

The End

© 2017 Kurban Ice


Author's Note

Kurban Ice
ignore my spelling and grammar and enyoy the art

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this was hilarious. i legit laughed at some parts. the wittiness is just perfect. moral of the story. if you smol, dont flash your ego around just just cuz you got 'big gills' or hot fish called ' babe'
this was legendary !!
edit; line 5 you misspelled 'pond'
also i suggest naming the title ' The fish that got stuck in A chair'
the chair suggest
a chair that well knew about or just one chair located in that area.
'A chair' adds more humor in my opinion.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kurban Ice

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much for the review, dont really know how to change things the text yet (:
pia

6 Years Ago

you can go to manage writing
and edit it from there
sites pretty easy and fun to use .. read more
Kurban Ice

6 Years Ago

oh, thanks



Reviews

This is so entertaining and could turn into a good children story; I mean, because it has a good moral lesson. A few spelling mistakes were a bit distracting though, but overall it was a fun read! :)

Keep writing. Good luck!

Posted 6 Years Ago


LOL. It was really fun reading it. Really liked how you define the fish. "with big gills'' and "babe".
Best wishes. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kurban Ice

6 Years Ago

Thank u for the rewiew
Ghania

6 Years Ago

You're Welcome. :)
It was a funny story :) not really my style but I enjoyed it nonetheless. One recommendation I would make is maybe go into more detail, It seemed to end very quickly. The beginning flows ok but near the end it seemed a little rushed.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Kurban Ice

6 Years Ago

I'll keep that in mind, thank u so much
this was hilarious. i legit laughed at some parts. the wittiness is just perfect. moral of the story. if you smol, dont flash your ego around just just cuz you got 'big gills' or hot fish called ' babe'
this was legendary !!
edit; line 5 you misspelled 'pond'
also i suggest naming the title ' The fish that got stuck in A chair'
the chair suggest
a chair that well knew about or just one chair located in that area.
'A chair' adds more humor in my opinion.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kurban Ice

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much for the review, dont really know how to change things the text yet (:
pia

6 Years Ago

you can go to manage writing
and edit it from there
sites pretty easy and fun to use .. read more
Kurban Ice

6 Years Ago

oh, thanks

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 14, 2017
Tags: story, fish, interesting, phsycological

Author