Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kaelyn Shea

Chapter 1 Kaelyn

Man I wish Arliegh would ask me out. I mean he knows I like him.” said Kaelyn “at least I think he does.” Skyla sighed and said “girl when are you going to get over this guy? There are three reasons why you should get over him. Reason #1: He is like quiet and stuff. It’s weird, okay? Reason #2: He never smiles and …” “yes he does!” “Whatever girl. Reason #3: he is in ninth grade and we are only stupid little eighth graders to him.”

 

“I know, I know but, he is so cute and …” said Kaelyn “cute?! He is not cute. He is scary and freaky and weird okay.” “No he is not, he is cute and you need to leave me alone about him.” “Whatever girl … so what would you do if he was walking down the hall right now?” “I don’t know, why? OMG! Is he really walking down the hall right now” said Kaelyn looking from left to right frantically. “No I just wanted to see you freak out.” “Whatever you are so rude and we are going to be so late if we don’t go right now!”

 

The next day Skyla was going to come late because of a doctor’s appointment so Kaelyn was going to be on her own for a while. “Class is going to be so boring till she gets here.” thought Kaelyn. She had just gotten her American history books and her pre-algebra books and was about to close her locker when a pale hand caught the door before she could close it. She was about to say “Hello?” when Arliegh's gorgeous face peeked out from behind the door and said “Hey Stranger! Long time no see!” “Hey Arliegh” said Kaelyn almost paralyzed that he was actually skipping homeroom up at the high school to come see her! “ I was wondering…” said Arliegh looking down at the floor like an embarrassed little boy “ um… so last year I heard you liked me and so I was wondering if that was still true” “Yeah …a little… okay maybe a lot why?” “That’s good that you still like me” “Why is that good?” said Kaelyn. RRIINNGG!!! The first period bell went off leaving them in an uncomfortable silence. “Er… I have to get to class… I don’t want to be late for Miss. Niki… She gets pretty upset when we are late to class” said Kaelyn shifting her weight from one foot to another somehow hoping that would relieve the tension of the moment. “Okay … um… I’ll talk to you later than so… um… if you see me up the high school you should um… stop and talk you know.” Arliegh said just as uncomfortably knowing he had just missed his chance to make his move. “Okay, well, bye” Kaelyn called over her shoulder as she headed off to the cold smelly classroom.

 

That day at lunch she told Skyla what had happened and she said “Girl he was going to ask you out and …” “But I thought you didn’t like him, you have to tell me do you like him or not?” I don’t know okay I just don’t know because you liked him and I thought he didn’t like you back that’s why I told you to get over the guy that’s all and then he does like you and he was going to ask you out and you scurry off to class what all that about? Were you like scared of him or something? I mean from what I know I thought you liked him.” “I do its just it’s the beginning of the school year and I don’t have time for a boyfriend. I mean I want one and everything it’s just I think that if I have one I won’t have time to study and I can’t afford to fail okay. I’m just so confused!” “It’s okay we’ll work it out okay?” “Okay”

 



© 2010 Kaelyn Shea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well written, i'll have to keep reading.

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
amu
I like it. :))

Posted 11 Years Ago


:PPP

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like this a lot.

Posted 13 Years Ago


thanks it took me two years to write it only problem is that arliegh was my ex and im kinda wif someone else now :P XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like this, more people should read this 8D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1341 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 3, 2010
Last Updated on February 28, 2010
Tags: Love, Cheat, Teen, Novel


Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea