Chapter 20 Arliegh

Chapter 20 Arliegh

A Chapter by Kaelyn Shea

Chapter 20 Arliegh

Arliegh saw that Kaelyn had sent him a message and went over to find out what it said.

K*Lyn: I have made my choice. I want you and only you for the rest of my life. Will you come and see me tonight. I really need to see you.

He ran out to his truck and headed over to Kaelyn’s house. When he pulled up in front of her house he could see that the only light that was on in the house was her bedroom light. He grabbed the key she gave him out of the glove compartment and went to unlock the door. When he got inside he went straight to her bedroom. He found her lying on her bed with her eyes closed. At first he thought she was asleep and walked quietly of to her. She sat up and looked at him. He took her hand and pulled her to a standing position. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. He couldn’t believe it. She still loved him and still wanted him. He kissed her back and then pulled away and said “I love you and never want to lose you again,” She leaned her forehead against his and said “I will never leave you if you never ever cheat on me again. I love you with all my heart and I never want to leave you” Then he pulled her face to his again and kissed her. She said to him “I’m going to ask you this only once. Am I your only girl?” He looked straight into her eyes and said “You are my only girl. I will never hurt you like that again. I promise.” She smiled at him and said “I believe you,” then she stopped smiling and looked at her hands. “I almost didn’t come back to you. I asked Reed to come over here after you told me about Shea. He had told me that he could show me he loved me more than you ever could just by kissing me. I let him kiss me tonight because I had to know. I now know that I love you and not him. I am sorry,” He lifted her face to look at him. “I told you that you could leave me. I don’t care that he kissed you. I said you didn’t have to keep your promise but I have a question. Do I get to come pick you up tomorrow?” He grinned at her and she sighed and said “I guess if you have to,” Then she started to laugh and he knew everything was fixed. He kissed he one more time and then said “I’m gonna be grounded and not be able to see you for a while if I don’t get home. I’m sorry angel I…” she cut him off and said “ I know. Thank you for coming to see me tonight. I love you. Drive safe okay?” He smiled and said “I always do> I love you to my Angel,” then he got up and left.

On the way home all he could think about was going to her house in the morning and getting his Angel. His Angel that sounded perfect to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Kaelyn Shea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awesome story

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

447 Views
1 Review
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on February 28, 2010


Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea