Our Purpose.

Our Purpose.

A Poem by Renny
"

This speech hasnt been delivered on any occassion but was wriiten for all of we writers and in it I talked about our Mission,Vission,Challenges. Enjoy!

"
The seal of our Faith,that of our Commitment. The promise of our Loyalty. The pledge of our Love,our vows to the selfless service we render to Humanity. Our homage to our Patriachs. In due time of favour We recieve th grace of Christ which helps us overcome advances,in the knowledge of His Ways and through His Power Divine our Wishes are turned into Special gifts. Gifts for all to share in Oneness with Sincere Souls and Love Most Chaste. To devote our Time to helping others in Pain,the Needy and also the Weak. For in those rough courses of our Lives when our Hopes are dimmed and like Seasons Loved and Cherished cant be held on to Forever. As someday the weak becomes string and the strong becomes weak. Our view may be Obstructed so that we cant see the Stars. We however should accept whatever Obstacles are placed in front of us although some are seemly Insurmountable but if we have Faith not just Faith in God but also Faith in Family,In Loving,In Friends,In Each other,In Ourselves. Then we can Live no matter what has come before.

© 2011 Renny


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful ode. Indeed our view may be obstructed, however we can find the courage to accept. I like those sentiments. It gets so hard sometimes, but there are those wonderful prophets that light the way with their incredible teachings. Very inspiring!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Review too dont just Read, thanks!

Posted 10 Years Ago


this sounds like material our speech team could use! LoL, but seriously, great write and very inspirational

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lovely thoughts, penned beautifully.


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your reviews count friends and they are so welcome. Honesty is the key remember?

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this! I could see it being Spoken Word Poetry. Very awesome :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is quite amazing and powerful. I really what you had to say here.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, I love it, and I love how you said faith in family too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the realness and the desire of the poem. Faith and hope is what we need to know a good life. I like the examples and true statements in the poem. Thank you for a outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

494 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011

Author

Renny
Renny

Ibadan, Christianity, Nigeria



About
Dont Want To Be Like No One Just Me Myself And I. I Love Doing Things I Know How To Do Best Which Are Writing,Babysitting,Cooking,Helping People Discover Themselve I Believe So Much In Myself Because .. more..

Writing
FRIENDS FRIENDS

A Poem by Renny


Inner Spirits. Inner Spirits.

A Poem by Renny



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..