When to stop

When to stop

A Story by Arabella Schlitz

"When do I stop?" How do you know that enough is enough?
She waited. Waited for him. He promised. How many promises had he broken? Or rather, how many promises had he kept since you two have been together? The subconscious part of her brain scolded her.
She was so excited for their date. It has been almost a month since they last saw each other. Weeks since he even talked to her. She even bought a new set of clothes and a pair of shoes for this date. She wanted it to be special. No. She firmly said to her subconscious part of the brain. HE WILL COME. 

He did come. Things were never the same. The looks he once had for her seemed empty. The endless conversations and laughter were now replaced with silence. He never even noticed her effort to look beautiful.
"I'm going to buy the tickets." He coldly said and walked away from the bench that they were sitting.
*BUUUUUZZZ*
She knows she had no right to look at the message, but she did anyway...
She looked at him while he waited in the line. She smiled. A tear escaped her left eye and fell from her eyes, running down through her rosy cheeks.
Babe. The message read. she saw his previous message to her. Babe, my phone's dying. Can't talk right now. I miss you :*

She smiled and waited for him to come back. They watched the movie. They laughed. She held his hands, she kissed him like nothing happened. She went home with him and she gave herself to him that night. Let him do the things she had never wanted to do. She cried during the night. 
Once he fell asleep, she slipped back into her dress and walk right our of his life.
She'll be okay. She needs to be okay for the sake of her baby that will never get to know his/her father.

© 2014 Arabella Schlitz


Author's Note

Arabella Schlitz
Sorry if it's not that good. Trying to write better with the help of your reviews and suggestions.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's brilliant... really loved it! :* finally someone who i write like!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arabella Schlitz

9 Years Ago

Thank you The Dreamer in Me!!! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Added on October 5, 2014
Last Updated on October 5, 2014

Author

Arabella Schlitz
Arabella Schlitz

Philippines



About
I tend to write with whatever emotions strike me. more..

Writing